Special❤️

Peter Parker has become famous after an announcement that Iron girl cancelled her engagement with Harrison and is back to be with him.

   Still, the world has no idea he was Spider-man, which will continue to be secret.

   "So... how is she like?"

   A girl in his new classroom asked, of course he still going to school.

   "What? (Y/n)?" He confusedly asked back.

   "Yeah, i heard she is very arrogant."

   "..." Peter was definitely not impressed. "She's cute." He told her.

   "You're happy being with her? Pretty face like you deserve someone more... gentle." She giggled.

   "She's gentle." He explained. "Very sweet, nice girl, solid girl."

   "Damn, Peter Parker is head over heels in love with (Y/n) Stark." She laughed.

   Peter didn't understand the point that this girl talked to him, he went back to do his homework.

   "You're sure? That you're happy, cause i can make you." She still trying to talk.

   "I'm sure--OH." Peter shook. This girl moved closer, their lips could've touched.

   "She doesn't have to know." She smirked.

   "..."

   The freaking roof collapsed as someone jumped down to the floor, made a giant hole on it. That person landed in super hero landing. *Deadpool clapping in the background.*

   "WHO TOUCH MY CINNAMON ROLL."

   It was you.

   The girl screamed, stepped back from your precious bean and find someplace to hide.

   "Oh... no... not again." The teacher facepalmed, it has been so many time Iron girl broke the building for her babe. "Miss. Stark. How many time do i have to tell you, you can't just bursted in our school."

   "I CAN BUY YOUR SCHOOL."

   "..." He tried to say something but knew you were right.

   Peter ran to you, you opened your mask up.

   "I didn't touch her."

   "She was flirting hard, i have to protect you." You said sharply, walked around to find that girl.

   She was hiding behind the desk but you threw that damn thing across the room, she screamed.

   "Do you have billion dollars like me?" You asked.

   "No..."

   "Are you fabulous like me?"

   "No..."

   "Are you superhero like me?"

   "No..."

   "You're not me, you can't touch what's mine."

   She regretted her life.

   "Don't think I wouldn't know, i have eyes everywhere." You threatened her. "If I spot you disturbing Peter again, i'm going to send you to work at the white house, we all know how bad can it be in there."

   Smiled savagely and walked away, you walked to Peter.

   "Thanks for saving me, again." Peter sighed.

   "You almost kissed her." You pouted adorably.

   "I didn't even wanted to, c'mon, don't be sad. I can't stand seeing you sad." He said.

   "..." You still pouted.

   "Please..?"

   "..." Pouting nonstop.

   "I'll buy you potatoes, lots of potatoes." He smiled.

   You stopped pouted. "Ok, potatoes is good for me in bad mood."

   "Yay!" He kissed you on the cheek. "I have to go back to class now."

   "I have to go back to work too." You said.

   "See you tonight, i'll bring potatoes."

   "I'll be waiting."

   You said and talked to the teacher. "I'll get someone to fix the roof, but it's going to rain today, you might want to get your student a raincoat."

   You then fly away through the hole on the roof, Peter watched until he lost your sights by the clouds, he smiled to himself.

   "Dear Thor, i'm really head over heels in love with (Y/n) Stark."

   Said Spider-man.

.
.
.

   AUTHORRRR :

   That was a special chapter to be honest just to announce the new Fan fictions i wrote! It's called Fifty shades of parker and Wrong world.

(I unpublished DissTrack bc i can't write it i found it boring lol)

   Not many people read them right now but i want to try it out, i put so much afford on them~ Hope you'd be kind and check them out.💕

   Alright! I'm out!~ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️