#19 Stark's threat

It was the next morning

   It was the next morning. You looked at the paper excitingly, after all the time your dad kept you away from his world, he's finally opened up. Yet it took a broken hand and a nasty black eye for him to do so.

   At the Physical / Mental description and background information box was already written by your dad.

   [Physical / Mental description]

   Broken hand, caused weakness. / Teenage.

   "What the hell..." You grinned, it was like your dad see teenage as a mental illness.

   [Background information]

(Y/n) stark is a daughter of Anthony Edward Stark, the iron man. She graduated Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Nuclear Engin...

   You stopped to read. "I didn't even realize i've learned that much. Let's skip that part..."

...At the age of 15. She attended at midtown high school as her secret identity (Y/n) Smith. She can hack, fix, create almost everything, but don't know combat skill just yet. (Y/n) Stark can be very dangerous to the avengers if she turn her back on us.

   "Why would i turn my back on the avengers?" You questioned.

   The door opened as Sam walked in.

   "Are you done filling everything down?"

   "Yup." You replied, handed him a paper.

   "Happy's waiting for you."

   "I know, i know. These are hard to filled in, Especially with this metal glove on my hand."

   "Don't forget to wear normal gloves to covered it. And..are you sure you don't want foundation for that black eye?" He asked, helping you put your stuff in the bag.

   "Some have seen me worse."

   "I mean, you still look cute and all but, people will be asking." He said.

   "Cute? Me? Cute? I'm not cute, i'm very evil."

   "Yeah, yeah." He smiled, walked you out of the room, Happy hogan was a driver again. Today he wore a blonde wig.

   You bursted out laughing.

   "Just get in the car!" He was dying of embarrassment.