#6 Stark's popular

It's the first time you woke up in such a normal place, there's just you and Rose here, no one else, no guards holding guns, no superhero.

   Rose seemed sad so you didn't asked her what happened last night, you two dressed up, then you made breakfast before go to school.

What an another coincidence, you opened up the door to saw Peter parker who was about to leave the house as well.

"You live next to Peter? You never told me that." Rose asked.

"Well, we don't talk a lot." You said. "But now we should, so, Peter, want to take a taxi with me and Rose?"

Peter nodded a couple times. "Um, yeah, sure."

   You all walked down stairs, you saw a taxi, you didn't know if it's safe until you saw Happy Hogan as a driver, he was wearing a fake mustache.

   "Midtown high school." You said, with a little smile. Happy smiled at you, but then his smile was gone, when he noticed the one who walked behind you.

   It's Peter parker, and of course these two knows each other well. Peter looked away, he can't let you know that, Happy saw how Peter acted so he kept it smooth.

   "Alright, kids, get in." He said, Rose, Peter and you all sat on the backseat, you were at the middle.

   You still didn't understand how your dad and Peter related to each other, but you'll leave that to (N/n) to hack shield's secret file.

   Now all that you care is to for Rose to really believe you are just like a normal high school student, you were sure there was sometimes you did some suspicious things in front of your friends , and you didn't want that to happen again.

   You arrived, all of you were quite an attention for the students.

   "Is that Peter with (Y/n)?"

   "(Y/n)? The pretty girl that kicked Dylan right in his D last month?"

   "Why are they together?"

   Blah, blah, blah. The gossip was so loud, you ignored while Peter was kind of nervous.

   You walked in the hallway and there were even more noises, you didn't hear any of them with the music blasting in your ear.

   "Alright, Peter, see you around." You said naturally, Peter nodded.

   Peter parker watched you walked away with Rose, 'Ned' His friend walked in.

   "Dude... why are you with her." Ned asked in a shocking face.

  "Um, we, um, we're neighbors." Peter said.

   "No, you were not. I was at your house, the one next to you been empty for a while." Ned said in exciting tone, yet he tried to keep it quiet.

   "She just moved in."

   "Woah, Pete, listen to me." Ned stopped him from walking, they faced each other. "You're the luckiest nerd in the world, i told you not to be sad over Liz, now, see? You have a chance to steal the heart of the hottest girl in the school!"

   Most of the students went to class already. So they talked louder. "What? No! that'd be insane! How would she even fall for a guy like me." He groused.