#42 Stark's visitors

MY TESTS ARE OVER!
I HAVE TIME TO WRITE NOW!

.
.
.

   Can you believe some random youtube DJ took your voice, saying 'I'm Iron man's daughter.' And made it into a dubstep song for nightclub, it has like 14 million views on YouTube.

   It goes. I- i- i- mmmmm. Iron man's daughter! Then it blast some catchy tunes. And that song was the one you are dancing to right now.

   "Let's take a selfie, (Y/n)!" A dude yelled.

   You lowered down to get in the shot, the suit made you taller. "Make sure i look lit or delete it." Said drunkly, realizing you sounds like a celebrity, oh wait you are indeed beyond.

   "Can anione get me something stonger?" Your didn't realize how drunk your voice sounded all messed up, yet people seem to understand.

They handed you more alcohol and you drank it as if it's your last, you danced around the club, handshake with too many people.

You remember a girl twerk in front of you, so you slapped DAT ASS.

Unfortunately you were wearing your suit, the slap was too rough that they had to send her to hospital, 'It's an honor.' she said.

People keep coming in the club to meet you, now that this place is too crowded you moved yourself to dance on the stage.

   Holding a party is the best thing you've ever done. Except for cuddling with Peter of course. People laugh at every single thing you say, no matter how stupid the joke sounds like, well, laugh for free booze.

   Your dance style ranges from dad at a barbecue to stripper whose rent is due tomorrow. And you still spinning around in iron armor like a fidget spinner.

.
.
.

   "In here?" Peter asked Ned, very confused. This nightclub is too crowded, people are overflowed and the music was so loud that you could hear it from another town.

   "Yeah..." Ned said, somehow he felt hesitated. "Twitter hashtag #OhMyThor(Y/n)IsWasted is filled with her photos, saying she's in here."

   "..." Peter watched People wearing Iron girl shirt tried to get inside, but they can't, they were seriously too many fans.

   "Peter, can you tell me why she's like this? I knew you two were taking a break but is that the reason she's having mental breakdown?" Ned asked.

   "Mental breakdown? She's just partying. She's no loser dude." Peter said, after all Ned still had no idea, and it's better to keep it that way. "We can't use the gate, i gotta find someway to get in."

"Backdoor? I think it's full with people as well. Unless you can climb the wall and use the rooftop door."

"..."

"OH." Ned said, it reminded Peter the time he asked how can Peter do the internship and being Spider-man together, and he replied this is the internship.

Peter can climb wall without the suit, so only a minutes later he's at the top of it. He entered the club by jumping down to the second floor, he noticed you on the stage, looking so happy, the alcohol must have made you forget all the problems.