Chapter 4

Draco POV
  How dare she! My cousin Jade has no right to accuse me of being rude and attempting to torment her. I agree with the fact that she snapped at me for I for one have not been a perfect person especially when it came to bringing people home. But despite that how can she already care for him? The boy well the man Teddy the Dark Lord's son but why, no how does she accept her betrothal like nothing and act as though it was normal. What happened to my non-conforming cousin, where is her rebellious side? I shake my head and plaster on a smirk "well since you were so curious dear cousin my answer is yes." She glares at me but I see in her eyes my response has not confused her in the slightest. She plays along with me "very well Draco what news do you bring?" Teddy looks at us with confusion not understanding how Jade knew what to say next for yes was to both questions. "Well due to the new arrangement I have come to inform Teddy that your room has been moved to the Malfoy wing, and second dinner is at 8:30 which is in 5 minutes." She nods and brushes past me to go change out of her quidditch robes. I turn and start for the dining hall when Teddy calls after me "Draco may I have a word?" I turn around "if a word doesn't involve me missing or being late to dinner." He sighs " Very well let us walk and talk." We walk in silence for a bit "Draco what is your problem with me, have I done something to offend you?" He asks. "Yes and no. See Jade never ever let anyone tell her what to do until. Until, your dad the Dark Lord she listens to him does everything he commands same with her mother. I don't know where my cousin went and you are proof of that she has changed." I sigh rubbing my face. Even though I just turned 16 I feel so old sometimes.