Chapter 19~ Dreams

Beatrix
I watched with an emotion close to joy as I watched my little devil embrace her lover. Maybe they were meant to be after all, perhaps my little push was unnecessary. Thought now my suspicions are confirmed my little is just like me, maybe better. I saw her eyes glow green when she fought me. If she was trained she would be unstoppable but that also means, she will have to find a mate. To choose a man to be her rock in the storm. To tie her down when she gets lost in her magic. But she has found her rock, her lover, her mate, in the form of Theadore Riddle. I am startled from my thoughts by the Dark Lord as he glides over. "What is in your thoughts Belatrix? I see the calculations."
  "I think she will be like me, even stronger." I tell him and he catches on.
  "Who will be her anchor?"
  "I am not sure yet but I believe it will be her lover." The Dark Lord tenses at my response. I can almost hear his thoughts about wondering who her liver is. He is unaware of if her lover is his son or someone else.

  The children all have left for their slumber on this great evening. Cissy and Lucius sit cuddled up in the love seat while we talk with the Dark Lord about plans and upcoming events. All of his followers do not know him like we do. It's like he is Family which he will be soon enough. The grandfather clock chimes 12 when I hear an ear splitting scream. I jump up and grab my wand out of instinct. Ever since I have left Azkaban my wand hasn't left my side. I hear the scream again as it continues muffled thumping happens as if things are being thrown around. I run up the stairs for no racket like that could be made by accident. I run upstairs to see Theadore running towards Jade's room. He opens the door and runs in I see things flying around in the shadows. She is a powerful child with much potential especially since she is not yet even sixteen. Soon the noises stop and all I can hear are muffled sobs I walk in to see Theadore cuddling Jade's small frame in his big one. She is holding on to him for dear life and as he strokes her hair her sobs quite and she falls back into her slumber. He looks at me as if trying to find what I know. His green eyes search mine and all I hint at is a smile and a few parting words. "Stay with her and don't ever let go." And I walk away closing the door. I walk down the stairs to the Library which is on the second floor to find the book for my daughter. She will want answers and I intend to get them for her.