Chapter 10

Once again I was latching my trunk for a journey but instead I was going home. I then shrunk my trunk and put it in my locket around my neck I looked up at the mirror. My knee length navy blue dress that had black lace over it made me look grown up I had a black cloak to add to the look my hair was put in an elaborate half up half down hair do. I made my hair a rich brown and then tucking my wand in the folds of my dress. I then left my dorm room and met Teddy and Draco. Both of them were dressed in black suits with white shirts but Teddy had a blue tie Draco had a pink tie. "Well don't you boys look dashing" I comment as I walk down the stairs. It had been several weeks since I found out about Draco and Hermione. Since than I have gotten to know her better and I am shocked she didn't get into Slytherin. I sat down on one of the benches next to Teddy in our coach on the Hogwarts express and we were soon joined by Hermione and Draco. Hermione was wearing a longer dress that had little white frills at the end but was a pink that matched Draco's tie. I smiled at her but her face was covered with fear and worry. "Don't worry Draco's mother is a dear." I tell her trying to put her at ease. She nods but goes back to her mental worrying.
The train ride was rather normal mostly consisting of a bored silence. That was until we reached platform 9 ¾. "Come on guys let's go!" I yell as I walk off the train as much as I enjoy Hogwarts I love Malfoy mannor more. I ran down not slowed by my trunk or owl cage because they both are safely tucked in my locket. I see my aunt Narssissa standing next to my Uncle Lucis' tall figure. I run into her open arms. "Is it true. That Draco is bringing home a girl?" I nod "and that she thought she was a mudblood but actually is a pureblood?" I nod again. "Draco why would you even consider bringing home such filth!" My uncle yells. I turn and on cue I see Draco standing next to Hermione. "Father! Why would you speak about her like that I care about her so don't treat her like a piece of shit that you step on." Uncle Lucius looks at Draco taken aback by Draco's outburst. "Very well Draco she will be on, trial." with that he walks off.
"Shut the hell up. Don't tell me This is my fault Lucius !" my aunt yells. I stop in my tracks as I walk down the hallway that passes by my aunt and uncles quarters. "Well I don't know why I trusted you two to watch my little Jewel. She is a softy and an embarrassment." I hear my mother say. I feel as though I have been slapped. That's when the doors burst open.