Chapter 21~Love

Jade
I walked down the hallway attempting to quickly tie up my hair. It had been fussy all morning and I just couldn't get the tangles out and I bet Teddy's fingers were responsible for that. I growled with frustration as I walked into the dinning room where everyone was eating breakfast. It had been a week since my mother gave me the book and I had left it be since the day I received it. "Your grouch this morning Jade, what could have angered you so early in the day." Uncle Lucius asked as he looked up from his copy of the daily prophet. "Him" I said pointing to Teddy.
"Me?" Teddy responded with a question looking genuinely confused.
"Yes you, and your sneaky little devilish fingers tangled my hair!" I said accusingly.
"Well then I'm sorry." He said while trying to suppress a smile.
"No your not." I grumbled and sat down after I slapped his shoulder.
I grabbed some food and started to eat. When I heard Draco whisper to Hermione "I bet he will beg her forgiveness in twenty minutes if she is still cross with him." In response I throw a biscuit at Draco and walk out. I've had enough of this manor. I can't wait to go back to Hogwarts.

I hear a light knock on my door before it opens and Teddy walks in "I could have been changing you know." I tell him. "Nothing I won't see sooner or later." He said back and walked to sit next to me in my bed. I smacked him with the book I had been reading in turn he grabbed my wrist and took the book. "Violent today aren't we?" He asked. And then flipped me underneath him to where he was on top of me. "What will I do about that?" He mused and then a mischievous glint came into his eyes and he started to tickle me until my sides hurt. When he stoped I could still feel the tickles as if there was still phantom fingers tickling me. "Your mean." I accuse "Yes soo mean but I love you." Teddy said then paused almost as if expecting me to lash out at him for his last two words. I ended his awkward silence by saying "I will not punish anyone for falling in love with me, most defiantly not you Teddy." I then added "because I am so enticing and lovable." He laughed at my response. "So true Dear so true."