Chapter 23~Plans

The weather was starting to turn warm and the year was coming to an end. Teddy and I were walking down the hall to grab breakfast.
"Have you heard anything from your mother?" Teddy asked as we sat down.
"Not recently-" I changed my response as a letter dropped in front of me from BL. I looked around before slipping it open to read the contents. Leaning into Teddy we started to read.
Dear Daughter,
We need you to intimidate Potter to make him believe that something bad will happen to Sirius Black. And tell Draco to check the room if requirement.
-BL

"What does Sirius Black have to do with anything?" I asked Teddy watching as his brows drew in.

"I know he is Potters Godfather, but I guess there is something more involved there, they probably going to use him to leverage Potter,"

"Why though Teddy? What is the end game, what does your father have planned?" I asked trying to understand what Lord Voldemort's plan was, I hate mudbloods but as I think about it more, Hermione wasn't that bad, so were they really that bad? I shook my head, that's nonsense.

"I can't tell you here, follow me," Standing up Teddy frappes his arm across my shoulder as we walked out to the quidditch pitch that was empty. He did a quick scan and put up a magical barrier to keep any passerby's from hearing us.

"Father wants to take over the wizarding world, eradicate Muggles and mudbloods to keep the wizarding world clean and pure. He believes there's a prophecy about potter that will give him the edge to win this time." I though over Teddy's words, the plan was the same as last time, and last time Lord Voldemort failed, and he would this time too.

"He will fail," Teddy Recoiled at my words.

"Jade, this isn't funny, those words could see you killed,"

"You won't kill me, and you know there is some truth, he may kill Harry Potter, he may win the war but he won't stay in power. Purebloods are out numbered here by muggles and mudbloods to win, to control the world the strategy needs to change. This isn't the 1800s this is the 20th century is muggles outnumber us 1-10,000 so if we want to take over the world. Our plans must Change,"

"Jade," Teddy says his eyes unfocused as he steps towards me his hands grasp mine, "you need to stop, this will get you killed,"

"Not if you help me, Your father tried to win Theadore, he failed, he had his chance, shouldn't it now be ours?" I knew Teddy was loyal to his family, but the Slytherin in him would seek to be the best, even if that meant stepping over his own father.

"You have a point, the world hates Voldemort, he won't have control, there are to many who oppose him," Jade smiled, he was in.

"I think it's time we made our own plans," a nervous flutter started in my stomach, I had always obeyed, and just by saying this I felt something powerful in me had just been set free.

"I agree" Teddy said before his lips crashed onto mine setting them ablaze. All the thoughts of taking over the world slipped from my minds as my fingers tangled into Teddy's dark hair.