Chapter 18~ Teddy...

I walk to Teddy who is hiding in a corner of the room. I grab his hand and turn him to look at me. "Teddy I don't not want to marry you. I really do want to marry you just not yet. I want to be sixteen first." I tell him looking into his hazel eyes.
"Then why were you so happy?" He asked.
"Because the time added will allow me a longer time get ready and really feel ready." I explain to him in a soft voice.
"So then that means." He whispers softly.
"Means what Teddy?" I ask curiously.
He gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring box. My eyes grow wide.
"Jade I know you just met me like 6 months ago. And your not even 16 yet and your really young and clever. But I can't really say how you ensnared me in your trap but you caught my heart and I hope one day you'll let me catch yours. Will you do me the extreme honor of marrying me." He asks. I gasp. He opens the box and looks up at me. Inside is a dark silver band with a pale green stone.

I look at him and smile

"Yes." I nod my head up and down as I whisper. He puts the ring on my finger. He is about to stand up all the way when I decide to grab him and pull him down for a kiss. We stay like that for a bit and it feels like it's just me and him, nobody else is around. When we pull back I smile a huge grin he does to and leans into me. "Good thing you said yes. Or that would have been awfully embarrassing." He whispered teasingly.
"Did you doubt me." I ask in a quite tone.
"Not after what you confessed." I furrow my brows.
"You pretty much admitted you were willing to love me one day." He said.
"Of course" I tell him and I stand in his embrace for a while hoping for it not to end