Chapter 8

I was walking out when I heard Draco's voice. "Mione, why do you want to hide? We would be fine, Jade can't judge and I will make sure she doesn't harm you."             "That's not it Draco. I am worried about my friends, what will they say? And also Draco I am a muggleborn."
  "Actually that isn't true." Draco says and I hear him open up some parchment. After a moment I hear a gasp "so I was adopted. I knew it." I decided I finally had enough I was about to step out when I saw a little Gryffindor and a plan sprung into my mind. I pulled out my wand and froze the boy then I lifted him up and walked down the hallway pushing him. "Draco Granger, isn't this a funny coincidence? I mean it's lovely you're not a muggle born Granger, and Draco I thought you favored blondes. Unless your preference has changed." I say and continue to walk down the hallway when Granger is startled from her daze "Jade stop! Where are u taking that boy?" "Somewhere, why do you care?" I say with a shrug. I had been planning to find out where the Gryffindor common room was so I could pull a few nasty pranks by interrogating the little Gryffindor. " I can't allow you to do that." Granger says. "And why is that." I say while pulling out my wand. Hermione does the same and the duel begins. That was until Teddy came out and intervened he took Hermione's wand and then wrapped his arms around me to keep me from continuing to hex Hermione. I smile and laugh "Granger still needs protection? How embarrassing." I cackle out, she spits. "At least I have a role model mother." How dare she my eyes widen filled with rage I break free of Teddy's grasp "a-Crucio!" Hermione screams in pain with a flick of a my wand I mute her screams. After a minute or so Draco's words are finally heard by my ears. I look at him. Draco swallows "I promise to explain everything just let me help her back to her dormitory." He pleads I nod and walk off suddenly remembering the little boy who started the fight I quickly obliviate him and continue down the halls to the dungeons.