Chapter 15~What?!

Narrator POV
  The Three women walked down the isles of a boutique. All were a stark contrast to the happy and bright colors of the dresses and decor around them. They were perusing down the wedding dress isle. The youngest of them had a sour look on her face green eyes full of furry. The two older were talking to each other commenting on each dress.
"Too slutty"
"Too modest"
"Too long"
"Too short"
"Just plain hideous"
Bellatrix commented. Harshly on each dress she saw. Finding a select few that were suitable to here taste. When they had been for what seemed hours to the young green eyed girl Bellatrix threw the handful at the girl. "Jade try these on"
Jade obliged going to the dressing room and tried each dress on. For each dress she walked out for her aunt and mother to see. They decided on a floor length long sleeve gown with white lace on top of a pale green fabric. Which made Jade's eyes pop.
They soon after left and returned to Malfoy manner. When they arrived Hermione was waiting for them. As soon as Jade stepped into the house Hermione grabbed her and dragged her to her room. Hermione's room in Jade's taste a bit to pink and red. "What does the dress look like?" The bushy haired girl asked eager to know. "It's a white wedding gown." Jade growled she was in absolutely no mood to discuss fashion. So before Hermione could say another word she was out the door. Jade stormed down the hall and into her room. She closed the door and jumped. Teddy the handsome devil had snuck up in her and was standing right in-front of her. "Bad shopping? Or is it the date I can't believe they are making it so stinking early. I thought we had till you were sixteen." He mused and questioned.
"All of the above I'm so mad! I'm fifteen and soon I'll be a misses." She ranted.
"Is it that you don't want to marry me or that you just want to be single and live a little longer free?" Teddy asked his eyes full of concern and a hint of sadness.
" No, I would love to marry you. Just I'm not ready to be married to be tied down I want to be free!" She explained.
"I'll make you a deal Jade. I won't do anything without your consent and we can be free birds together?" Teddy proposed. Relief flooded Jade's face.
"Thank you. Thank you." She hugged him then pulled him in for a passionate kiss. When they stopped Teddy smiled.
"Wanna get some anger out? I'm in the mood to duel." Teddy asked smiling.
"Yes that would be amazing" she responded. Quickly the two left the room smiling and holding hands.