Chapter 14-I Swear Draco

Teddy
Jade looks at Draco confused. She is so innocent I can't believe she doesn't pick up on his joke. "You dirty minded boy." Hermione scolds him while punching him. Jade still has the most confused expression on. Then she gasps " I promised mother I would come with her and aunt Narcissa to go shopping." With that Jade ran out of my room and down the hallway. Draco chuckled "well my job is done." He strolls our taking Hermione by the waste.

Jade~~

I ran to my room and threw on my clothes and brushed my teeth. Then I sprinted down the stairs when I reached the dinning room I entered at took a seat Draco was there smirking. I gave him a puzzled look but then took more interest in my porridge. Mother walked in and looked at me. I looked away then decided to turn my gaze back. I shot her a glare. She returned it but then broke out stare when she sat down.
"Narcissa I think we should go wedding dress shopping.

"Oh Belitrix that is a lovely idea

"I know I can't wait for the wedding. The day after Christmas won't that be sweet?

I coughed. The wedding is so soon! I started to panic I wasn't ready to be a wife. I didn't want any of this or did I?

"Yes lovely.

With that my aunt and mother finished their conversation and walked out of the dinning room. Both claiming to have been full.