1 - (Hinata)

1 - (Hinata)

I practised all my lines last night, all the things I wanted to tell him and all the things I wanted to show him. I hope things will go alright like I imagined but the other side of me says I'll just go fainting again.. I don't want that. (T_T)

Today is the day, that I'll finally confess all my feeling for him.

To whom?..

To Uzumaki Naruto, my saviour who saves me from bullies that tried to steal my money after knowing my family name. But.. Who wouldn't know since even our appearance shows we're hyuga.

But.. How did I end up to this confession?.. it was all because of a friend.

Yesterday, just like always. Sakura-chan has always been supportive towards me about Naruto-Kun. She's the person I've told her that he was nice and not what they actually think he is so she's okay about me to like him.

"If you wouldn't tell him sooner, there's practically someone who'll be confessing to him so you should take a chance tomorrow! So you should go and tell him then go kiss kiss like this!" (❁´3'❁) ♡

I obviously fainted by just imaging him and I kiss that time that she had to call my cousin for help.

Now, I shouldn't faint.. This is my chance.. Probably my last chance.. I'll tell him now.. It's okay if he rejects me.. I know it's painful but.. If I wouldn't do anything, nothing will happen. Right?

the bell rings and I run out of the classroom leaving Sakura-chan. she knows what's going on but my other classmates asked her what's going on to me but she didn't tell that I'll confess.

As I walk and passes by a class C I know I'll meet him But someone pats my shoulder and asked.

"Oho.. what's a class A doing here?.."

He said with a grin which was his usual smile. He was my friend. His name was Kiba.

"I'm l-looking for someone.."

I spoke.

"Then who would that be?.."

Kiba-kun asked that I suddenly blushed from embarrassment and I couldn't even otter a word mentioning Naruto-kun's name. But someone saves me from doing so.

"Oi Kiba.. Let's go.. Shikamaru's waiting at the canteen already.. He said he's in the line.. I might not get a chance to get the special beef tongue curry!!!"

His name was choji, he's from class C too while the one that he mentioned Shikamaru was in Class B. He's a smart one.. They said he could met my cousin and student council presidents grades but he always slacks off by sleeping in class.

"Oh yeah!! That's right it's Beef tongue curry for today's lunch!! Let's go!!!"

The run off but Kiba-kun went back to me saying.

"If you're looking for Naruto he didn't come to class again.. Probably he's in his hiding place.."

He said and run again to catch up on Choji. I saw Neji Nii-san Went out of the classroom remembering Student council president didn't come to class.