11 - (Hinata and Neji)

A drunk Uchiha Sasuke was hard to take care of but I somehow understand him.. He's in pain and he had been rejected again by Naruto-kun.. twice. I also learned that Naruto-kun wanted to consider my feelings but.. If that could happen.. Sasuke-kun would get hurt once again.. What do I even have to do?..

__________________

I woke up and looked at the window, it's still dark and cold but my body felt so warm.. Oh yeah.. I'm sleeping at my bed with someone.. Someone who threatened me before, someone who I didn't recognized but it turns out that he's a child hood friend of mine that I promised to save at a tower like a prince like he told me.. Someone who I thought to be cold hearted..

our class president and also our student council President Uchiha Sasuke.. Hay.. Is this even right to be with him like this?.. It looks weird to me but probably be to others as well.. What do you think?

We slept at the same bed and as if like we didn't even move an inch, it's still the same position before I fall asleep as I stare at his dark soft hair..

Is this even right?.. we didn't end up doing things like in the movies or books that we'll regret soon.. Right? Somehow, I'm relieved that even if he's drunk and the possibility of doing something is there but he still didn't do it.. But.. What if Nii-san didn't came last night to punch him? What would Sasuke-kun do if he completely pull me in my room.. Just the two of us?.. Would things like that happened?.. What if Naruto-kun was the one in here and not Sasuke-kun.. Would it still be the same?..

Naruto-kun.. He didn't touched me before.. Right?..

Oh no! What am I thinking?!!! Naruto-kun would never do that!! H-he's.. A-and!!! Things like that?!!! Him.. And i???!!!

I looked at the clock and it is five in the morning, Sasuke-kun finally moved but he was hugging me even tighter and his face starts to dig on my chest!!! I'm not a pillow and stop rubbing your nose!!!

What should I do?! I can't just slap him! He's asleep and he would probably be shocked.. He'll get mad as well.. His eyes would turn crimson and it-

"Hinata.."

Huh? He's awake?.. I looked at him but I can't see if he's awake or not.. But he talked right?..

"S-Sasuke-kun?.."

I called but he didn't answer me.. Hay... I don't really know how much I could stay like this anymore.. This position is too much.. What more if it was Naruto-kun.. I probably would faint!

"Hinata.."

He called me again.. Seriously.. Is he awake or not?!

"Are you.. actually calling me?"

I asked..

"Of course dummy.."

H-he's awake!!! He looked up to me and his eyes turn crimson. He removed his arms away from me and sat on the bed.

"Are you even stupid?!"

He shouts and dump his face on his knees..

"Why did you let me in here?! S-sleeping on your bed together?! Are you stupid?!!! N-no!!!... No!!!

He shouts.. He probably didn't remember anything..

He stood out of the bed and walk back and forth at the corners of my room for about four times before he looked at me again and point his finger at me.