23 - (Hinata)

23 - (Hinata)

Things are clear, sacrifices are made yet just a little courage.. The 3 of us doesn't have to sacrifice anything.. No broken hearts and what is left is how can we survive our confused hearts.. Whom shall I chose?, whom shall I love?, and whom shall I be happy?.. That's our questions.. But I guess.. We don't have to rush things and solve our problems together first.. We might solve our questions as time goes by.. As we all grow together.

__________________

Monday morning, our class had an emergency meeting called by our President.

"The principal got solutions to stop bullying in this school and I'm happy to contribute to it.. We're not giving special treatment to someone but we're doing this to solve every bullied student in this school and even.. Some reported cases happening in some areas in this school that there are students doing something inside the school that should be done privately in hotels or whatever.."

He said and looked at the paper he's holding. Fixed his eye glass and I saw he took a short glimpse to me.

"With the help of Hyuga charity foundation, the school was able to install CCTV with high definition 360 view camera and voice recorders around the school.. Just like this.."

He said and pointed out the Camera that's above us all.

"This is not done because the school doesn't want to give us privacy but this is done to stop bullying, making the school a hotel, stop the crime rate as there are students who still loss their important things and as well as for students safety.."

He said and sat down on the chair.

"Do you have some questions?"

He asked and one of the girls inside the classroom raised her hands and asked.

"Why are you wearing glasses this time Sasuke-kun?! It looks good on you.."

She said and all the girls started squealing and me.. I just kept staring at him.. It really suits him.. He looks more mature and more extra reliable..

"Can i get some serious questions?.."

He said ignoring the our classmate.. He's cold hearted to others as always.. I wonder what if he's like a playboy.. It'll probably be a disaster..

As no one ask anything.. Our homeroom teacher went in and said.

"This is a sudden announcement but I know everyone can cope up with this.. The school festival is moved and it'll be held next week.. You have a week to prepare.. It's moved because everyone should review for the upcoming university exams and I almost forgot.. You don't have classes starting today so you could fix your rooms to the way you wanted it.. Plan for the café booth your president have told me.. That's all.."

Our teacher said and everyone shouted from excitement.

Sakura-san and I looked from one another at the same time and smiled.

"I'm so excited Hinata-chan!"

She said and held my hand.

"Yes! I wanted to bake some pastries and cakes for our café!"

I said out of excitement but president slams the table.

"Enough.. We don't have much time.. Let's prepare for our booth.. Got some suggestion?"

He asked everyone.

"I have one!"

Someone said as she stands and raising her hands.

"Let's have all the guys that will serve wear maid clothes and all the girls that will serve wear men's clothes!!"

She suggested and everyone was happy and excited about it.. I wonder what would Sasuke-kun do if he's one of the servers..

"Alright.. Let's rumble up persons to do the task.. I'll make some papers writing there the task and whatever paper you get.. That's your task.."

Everyone agreed and I hoped to be in the kitchen so no one would notice me so much.. I don't want to be in front.. It's less the drama.

After the papers are done, one by one, we went in front and took a paper inside the box I was the last one to be called because I sat at the last row.

I went in front and took one paper, we're not allowed to open the paper yet and when I sat down on the chair, Sasuke-kun was the last one who took the last paper inside the box.

"Alright, everyone open your papers.."

Sasuke-kun said and we all opened our papers.

I saw I was one of the kitchen! I'm really excited!! People will appreciate my baking!!!

I looked at Sakura-san and saw her showing me her paper, it's said she's in the servers so She'll wear a butlers clothes! I wonder what she looks like.. I looked at president and I felt like he's not feeling alright.. I wonder what he got..

One whole paper was passed in front and were instructed to write our names on our designated roles for the café and when I wrote mine I passed it in front and Sasuke-kun wrote his name on the paper, our vice president showed a shocked face and tried to stop it. She gave it to the secretary to write the name on board and everyone was shocked to see his name on..

To be continued..

__________________

Author's note:

Hehe! I hope this is somewhat exciting.. :) thanks to those who still waited for me to write new chapters..