3 - (Hinata)

3 - (Hinata)

I never wanted things to end up this horrible but I think I have no choice but to say yes. Saying no to that guy or whatever he was.. Was useless.. Wish he was just nice as Naruto-kun can be but the President.. I just couldn't understand why he keeps on pushing himself to Naruto-kun when he already said it's over..

______________________

It's Saturday, weekend finally came but I think I couldn't call it a weekend.

President Uchiha Sasuke just barged in again to my apartment without even saying a word to me.. Not even a good morning but I think there's no good in the morning for him.

I was going to get my mail from my mailbox but he just barged in.. What should I do to him?.. He's not saying a word but just keeps his arms crossed, eyes close and breathing heavily as he sat down on my sofa where I'm supposed to be sitting.

"Uchiha-san.. If you have no business here.. Uhm.. Can you leave already?.."

I asked but he glared at me as if like he's killing me in thousands of different ways.

I guess I couldn't kick him out.. (╥﹏╥)

I made my breakfast and looked at him as if like he's starving since he's looking at the eggs and toast I made with a cup of coffee. I offered him the extra ones I cooked for him by plating it nicely and set it up in front of him.

"I-if you haven't taken your breakfast.. Here.. Eat this.."

I offered and went to my dining table but he took the plate I set in front of him on top of the table that stands in front of the sofa, he walk towards me and thought he's going to throw it to my face.

What should I do?! (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

"Can I seat next to you?.."

He suddenly asked me but he didn't wait for my reply and sat to the chair that's next to me.

He ate the eggs and toast slowly like a gentleman but he's no gentle! (T_T)

"Hyuga.."

He suddenly called.

"Y-yes?"

I asked him. huhuhu.. Please be nice please be nice.. (╥﹏╥)

"What did you do when you got rejected?"

Wait? Why is he asking me this?.. Is he opening Up to me?! On me?!!!!

"W-why.. Are you asking me?"

I asked but I think I made him angry.

"It's because I don't know that's why I'm asking!" ヽ(`⌒´)ノ

He shouts.. Hay.. He's like a woman on period. ( ̄へ ̄)

"Sorry.. I don't know.. to be honest.. I didn't do anything when I got rejected.. Or I just didn't realised what I did after because here I am doing my usual thing.."

I admit to him and you know what he said.

"PsS.. You're useless.." ( ̄へ ̄)