17 - (Hinata)

17 - (Hinata)

Yesterday Sasuke told me he would come although it curious me since he said something about when we get there but I forgot about it already till we both got home..

_________________

I went out of my apartment and told Neji Nii-san I'll be leaving already. He told me to take care and be careful since it's snowing.. He also told me to say hello to my father and my sister Hanabi for him. it was the first day of snow falling here.. I wasn't ready for the snow but I wore my coat ng scarf along with me since it's really freezing.. I can't wait making snow angels.. (^0^)

I went down of the apartment and found Sasuke-kun, he was waiting for me I guess.. He's wearing his usual black outfit but this time with coat which matches his hair and his white scarf matching his pale skin.. He's watching the snow falling down and waiting for one to land on his hand. He looks serious but I could feel the calmness inside him.

I found him smiling the moment the looked at his hand that seemed like a snow finally landed on top of his hand.. It was the first I saw him smile from small things.. (⌒_⌒)

"Yo Sasuke!!!"(^O^)/

Someone called and I'm sure it's Naruto-kun. he's running while waiving his hand towards him but he's distracted the moment he found me.

"Hinata!"(^O^)/

He called and waved with a smile which really turn my cheeks so red.. Despite of knowing his real self and know whom he likes.. I still can't change the fact that I still like him even though Sasuke-kun and I....

What am I saying?!!! he only did it to calm me.. Right?!!.. Forget about it Hina.. ( ノД')

I've already think this through last night..
____________________

Flashback

"I'm sure he just did it to calm me down..." ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

"B-but.. W-why did I closed my eyes that time?!!! " (O_O) *cheeks suddenly blushes*

"M-my lips are apart even.. Oh no!!!! Oh no!!!!!" 。・゚・(ノД')・゚・。

"N-no.. I was just shocked.. T-that's all.. Besides.. It was my first kiss.." *gasp*

"W-wait.. My first kiss?!!! No.. He told me it wasn't the first.. Wait?!!!!" (/´Д`)/

"Oh no.. T-that means.. We kissed before?.. B-but.. We're still kids.. R-right?.. I-it's just a friendly kiss.. T-that's all.. Right.. That's all.. I'm sure of it.. It wasn't something..

"I-I should sleep.."

  ∧_∧   *stare at the wall*
 ( ・ω・)
 _|⊃/(___
/ '-(____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
  ∧_∧ *looks at the door*
 (・ω・ )
 _|⊃/(___
/ '-(____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
  ∧_∧   <Just a friendly kiss..)
 (  ・ω・  )
 _|⊃/(___
/ '-(____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
 <⌒/ヽ-、__ < I can sleep)
/<_/____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
End of flashback
_

__________________

Apparently, I didn't fall asleep early and would talk to myself trying to justify that it was just like that..