24 - (Hinata)

24 - (Hinata)

It was announced that the CCTV was installed for good purposes special for me since if I'll get bullied again.. It might be caught in the CCTV on the spot.. It was announced as well that we're going to prepare for the school festival for just a week because of a sudden change in the school schedules. We decided to do a school cafe and everyone was excited specially me but I guess.. Sasuke-kun isn't..

_________________

His name was written on the person's assigned on the servers, he looked devastated as all the girls screamed from excitement to see him wear a maid dress.

I was quite confused since it doesn't looked like he likes to wear girls clothes unlike Naruto-kun.. Was it because he's really a guy or is it because there are some like him that doesn't like to wear one.

Hehe! Imagining him wear maid dress feels like it would look good on him..

I suddenly smiled as I imagine it but I saw him look at me furiously, just like those death glare he gave me from the time I discovered that him and Naruto-kun are dating..

Hehe! From remembering them.. I laughed because I was scared from it back then but now it doesn't work on me anymore..

I was assigned as kitchen staff and I'm really excited to bake so many cakes!!! o(*^▽^*)o

"Hinata-chan! I'm excited to be in the same team with Sasuke-kun!!"

Sakura-san told me as she held my hands full of happiness.

I smiled for her and an image of Sakura-san wearing tuxedo would look good on her..

"Ahh.. I forgot to write.. Sorry Hyuga-kun.."

our secretary said and everyone was shocked to see Nii-san's name at the servers as well..

My eyes widened and felt so shocked then I heard Ten-Ten-san stood and shout

"Yes!!!!"

I feel sorry for Nii-San since the pride of a male alpha Hyuga that runs through his veins are in shame.. But it looks fun to see Nii-san.. I should take a photo of him and send it to Hanabi.. (≧∇≦)

"Who wants to lead the kitchen staff?"

Sasuke-kun asked as he endures the fact that he's going to wear a dress in front of so many people.

"No one wants?!" (`ロ´)

He said.

"Hyuga! You'll lead." (゙ `-´)/

He said as he looks at me.

"W-what? Me?" (;゚д゚)ェ…

I asked feeling all confused since he looks at me as if like he's going to punish me.. ( TДT)

"Yes you, by Friday you should be able to buy all the ingredients needed for the cafe with your teammates, you have the necessary materials at your home to bake so do it there instead in the kitchen inside the school.. I received a message that other class would use the kitchen laboratory so we won't be able to have many space to do it there.."