13 - (Naruto)

Note: Hi everyone! Chapter 12 was posted days ago if you haven't read it yet.. Please check it out.. It's the chapter before the survey.. You might get confused since I haven't fixed it on my computer..  :) also sorry about the emoji's if there isn't.. I'm using the computer days ago since I have issues on my phone.. :)

_

_______________,________

13- (Naruto)

Spending time with Hinata without Sasuke was awesome.. But.. I don't know.. A day without spending time with him felt like it was incomplete.. What's even keeping him up?..

______________

Hinata and I had our lunch with Ino and Sakura.. They looked so close and their friendship looks solid.. I wonder if Sasuke and I have the same atmosphere.. I know we dated before and he still couldn't move on.. It's my fault.. I get it.. But..

I'm quite not so sure about myself either.. Ever since he came in my house as I isolate myself inside the house.. He keeps on bothering me everyday asking me to go to school with him every morning..

He's really reliable and everyone loves him.. Not just the girls but also the other guys since he helps them as well..

He may not look like it and he acts so cold.. He's actually soft in the inside..

I looked at Hinata and she's smiling as she talks with her friends.

I wonder if Hinata saw that soft side of him already.. I know they're childhood friends before and the moment I knew about Sasuke's past and about Hinata..

I thought I would loose Sasuke.. So I asked him that we could be together but I thought I was isolating him.. That I was jealous of Hinata despite of knowing Hinata likes me instead of Sasuke.. I felt guilty specially now that I know how wonderful Hinata can be..

I was jealous of how happy he was whenever he's with her before.. That Hinata acts like a prince and would dress like a prince for Sasuke whenever he's feeling down.. Whenever he would try to kill himself because he hasn't realized why his brother left at his young age.. There's lot of more about them but I couldn't remember more because I was jealous and I don't want to remember them..

I thought I was actually jealous of Hinata and my sense of justice just made me save her from those thugs but I was actually jealous of their friendship despite of knowing Hinata already forgot everything about Sasuke..

But..

As I stare at Hinata and didn't realize I was smiling.. I realize more that She's a sweet girl.. I admit that.. Feels like I'm no longer confused when with her..

I realize how you can't fall for her and realize each and everyday you wanted to spend time with her..

I looked at her hand and held it..

I have touched this so many times yet I just realized how small, soft and cute it is..

"U-uhm.. N-Naruto-kun?"

I smiled at her and wanted to stay holding her hand but I don't want her to faint..

"Ohh.. Someone's falling in love.."

Ino teased as she gave me those teasing looks.

"I-Ino-san!! T-that's-"

"Oh stop it Hinata.. You're doing your best to get his heart! Don't be so ashamed.."

Sakura said and smiled at her..

"I-I-I'?!-"

I catch Hinata before she could fall.. She fainted again and I let her rest her head to my chest as support for her body not to fall..