8 - (Hinata)

8 - (Hinata)

I ended up being in such a huge mess and Naruto-kun and president claims that girls are ignoring me but i don't believe it.. Sakura-chan's just busy.. what's matter to me now is that why do i have to faint! What time is it anyway?.. (╥﹏╥)

____________________

I opened my eyes and found myself inside a room, I'm still in the student councils room.. Where's Naruto-kun and President?..

I sat on the sofa and looked at the time on my watch and found that the school's about to close! Did i sleep that long?!

I stood up and found my bag on the table and run out of the room but it frightened me since it's so dark.. The only light i have is from my the room and the moon.. I remember that they said there are ghost in the school.. (╥﹏╥)

Specially at this floor!!! I-I have to hurry.. It's so dark.. But i can't.. The only light i have is from the room..

I sat down on the floor and dump my face on my knees till i heard foot steps..

G-Ghost?! (º ロ º๑) please don't be ghost!

I instantly covered my eyes and i heard the foot steps coming close to me.. Please don't be ghost!!

*pat*

"Kyaa!!" (/´Д`)/

I screamed out of fear but when i looked i saw president.. It's not a ghost! It's president.. It's him!

"Do i even look like a ghost to you?!"

he glared and took my bag then went in to the room to take his as well.

"Let's go.. Naruto just left.. He have a night job tonight.."

"Night job?"

I asked.

"At a convenient store.."

He answered and started walking..

"D-don't leave me here!.."

I said and reached for his sleeves.

"Hnn.. Such a baby.."

He teased and smirked.. I hate that smile.. I really hate it! I hate it now!  It's irritating.. ( ̄へ ̄)

"I'm not!!"

I denied but i can tell he's laughing at me.. Such a meanie.. (╥﹏╥)

We walked down the stairs together while i held his sleeve and found a light moving left and right.. Must be the inspector..

"Oi.. school's closing.."

The inspector said and put the light on us.

"We're leaving.. I had to finish some papers.."

President said to the inspector.

"Ahh.. It's you Sasuke-kun.. Going home this late again As Well?.. You better Take care.. You're with a beautiful young lady.."