Diary & Letter (2)

Diary & Letter (2)

Dear Diary,

Today, Sasuke-kun and I played princess and knight. He's the princess and I was the knight while Nii-san was the scary monster.

Sasuke-kun cried because the maids told Sasuke-kun he looks like a girl and it fits him to be one.. Nii-san even laughed so I made him wear dress instead but he didn't want to so I asked Sebastian to force him wear my dress even if it's quite small.

After that, I went back to Sasuke-kun's room to cheer him up but his door was locked so I asked the maid to open it with a key. I got in and saw Sasuke-kun's not wearing my dress and was just wearing his shorts.

I sat down next to him because he continues to cry and held his hand but he's not stopping. He said he's not a girl and wants to be my knight next time. He cried even more so I kissed him on the lips to make him stop and it worked.

I wiped his tears and Itachi-san came after I told him what happened and he started laughing but he told Sasuke-kun that he was lucky to be kissed by me because I'm dad's daughter.

I smiled at Sasuke-kun that time and he held my hand saying he would be the knight next time.. I'm sure he will be great when we get older.. I'm going to marry him.

dinner came and we all eat together. I told dad that I made Nii-san wear a dress and he laughed a little.. Dad doesn't laugh out loud but I saw him when he's with mom.. I even told him I'll marry Sasuke-kun and I kissed him so he would stop crying.. I thought he would smile but he looked at Itachi-san and Sasuke-kun and asked if it was true. they said yes..

Itachi-San said he'all take responsibility for my actions but why would he?.. Although dad said to restrict Sasuke-kun and refuse my offers but Sasuke-kun said bravely that he wants to marry me and would take responsibility instead.

Sebastian's dad said to dad that Sasuke-kun and I are just kids so there's no harm. I'm happy that dad calm a bit but I'm serious about Sasuke-kun..

That's all that happened today so I'll see you tomorrow diary.. Good night!

Love, Hinata-chan!

_____________________

Dear Hinata,

I haven't heard any from you but I'm willing to wait.. How have you been.. I heard from Sebastian that you've matured.. I've grown tall as well and girls started to give me love letters but I'm not taking them since I'm.. Considering our promise.. I can't wait to see you again And I hope you can reply to my letters.. It's been a while since my first letter but I'm still wiling to wait.. I heard you'll be coming back soon.. You'll be enrolling at the same school I'll attend to.. I hope you could still recognise me and we could do our promises.. I'll see you soon..

-Sasuke

__________________________

Author's note:

I'm still working on the next chapter but don't worry.. I might post it later a little bit.. It's Sasuke's pov related to this chapter. :) see yah.. :D thanks for reading!