7 - (Hinata)

7 - (Hinata)

Had a good lunch with Naruto-kun and President awhile ago and i discovered something.. He likes big breast and i don't know.. He thinks of women to be God's greatest creation.. While on the other side.. I don't know if president was jealous of my breast and doesn't want Naruto-kun to look at it so he covered me or was it because.. Not!!! That's impossible.. (º ロ º๑) wait.. i shouldn't be worrying about it now.. I should worry about Neji Nii-san.

____________________

Class ended quickly or was i not paying attention to the time. I fixed my stuff and so did the others i looked to my side where Sakura-chan is but she's about to leave.

"Sakura-chan.. Wai-"

"I'm in a hurry Hinata.. Sorry.."

She said without even letting me finish my word. I looked at the mirror and saw her walk with Ino-chan.. What are they up to.. What's so urgent?..(・へ・)

usually, Sakura-chan would stay a bit in class before going to her club..

*pat* someone pat my back..

I looked and saw it was President.. Pfff... I wished it was Naruto-kun.. p(´⌒`。q)

"Got club activities?" ಠ_ಠ

He asked.

"N-"

"Hinata! Let's go!" (`_´)

Wait!! Can you guys let me finish talking?! First Sakura-chan.. And now, it's nii-san?..

"You still have judo club right?"

I asked but he keeps on pulling my arm and i'm trying to let go..

"Hinata!! I said let's go.."

He said.

"No!"

W-wait.. I'm disobeying Nii-san? (º ロ º๑)

"What?!" (`△´+)

Oh no! He's mad!!!

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to~"

"Stop bossing her around Neji.. she's not a servant or something.."

N-Naruto-kun's here.. (*´∇`*)

"I'm protecting her from a delinquent like you and a good looking one like Sasuke.."

Nii-san said.

"Why does my looks have to do with it?" ಠ_ಠ

President asked.

"It's because you're using it to hypnotise Hinata.."  (`△´+)

What?!!! (╥﹏╥)

"Pst.. Hinata.. Let's go.. While Neji's busy arguing nonsense with Sasuke.."

Naruto-kun whispers and took me out of the scene.. We run together hand in hand as if like i was a get away bride.. (๑-﹏-๑) Naruto-kun looks so cool.. Slap me inner conscience.. I need to wake up from my dream..

(´゚'ω'゚') SLAP!
  ⊂彡☆))Д´)

It's not a dream!!! We're running together!!!.. (*´∇`*)

"Naruto-kun! Where are we going? What about President?!"

I asked as we run..

"He'll be alright! Don't worry! Let's go!"

He brought me to the baseball field and we both sat on the bench.. Why did he bring me here?.."

"W-why are we here Naruto-kun?"