Author-san in a crisis

Hi everyone! Like the tittle says.. I'm currently in a crisis.. I was busy in school because of the exams but it's finally finished.. Somehow i survived..

but I'm currently experiencing financial crisis.. School here at my country wasn't free and expensive for us already unlike to some that i have to pay a lot of cash for one semester.. I'm not that smart to enter scholarship and enter a public school where i would pay like 1% only to that school compare to my current school now..

I'm going to look for a job but it's not a great time not because I'm lazy or something but it's because of school.. I'm still currently waiting for the training that the school will provide for us at an airline which is far from my home and it's for 17days, it'll hit my work hour even if I'll just take a part-time job and i would have to let go of it.. ( ̄へ ̄)

The problem here is that my daughter's father (young mother here) stopped giving financial support since he's sick and got fired because of absents that he even consumed all his sick leave.. He's staying in the house for 2 months already without work and I'm freaking out..

My mom and his mom still support us.. My mom support my studies and give me allowance but wasn't enough for me, my daughter and him since he needs medicine as well.. (╥﹏╥) his mom is a house wife with a small business just enough to house all of us and feed us..

Now, I'm trying to save up money from my allowance somehow by walking from school to home and wouldn't eat in school then I'll just eat at home after class.. You don't have to freak out since school's not that far away from home And i have a 3hr class in the morning and in the afternoon..

That money would go for my daughter's education next year since she's already four.. Yes there's a public school that is free but still i need to invest.. Have to buy uniform, school supplies as well as her daily expenses.. I currently have 500 pesos at my bank account.. 1US dollar is equivalent of 50 pesos by now.. Do the math for me.. Hehe! :D i have to raise a separate savings for myself as well since i have a required tours which cost a lot of money at my school since money is everything to them.. (╥﹏╥)

If you have suggestions how i could raise the money other than selling which i did but i got banned by my school for doing so.. T_T please let me know.. ^_^

enough of the bad news.. I'm currently writing new chapter for this fanfic but got stuck.. Hehe! Don't worry.. I just need to sleep.. That's all.. I hope i could post it up tomorrow and sorry for disturbing on posting my problem here.. I just don't know what to do.. (╥﹏╥)

I'm just keeping the good vibes for now to survive but i think I'm already getting tired carrying everything alone.. Specially the financial thing I'm currently suffering since i don't want our parents to always pay for everything and my own family is becoming a burden when i have my own burden and my psychological problem which some of you know already if you have read temptations and betrayal.. -__-

But i hope God would help me.. Oh please please..