25 - Hinata

25 - Hinata

I hurt a friend and that was the most hated thing listed on my hate list, I know I badly hurt her since I've been keeping secrets from Sakura-san but I just couldn't tell her everything right? It's a promise as well to my childhood friend to keep his secret..

_______________________

"True or not.. I'm not gonna loose to you!!"

That's what she said that surely surprised everyone.

"I'm sorry.."

I told her without looking at her.

"So.. it's true.."

She asked and placed her bento on top of the table in front of us.

"It just happened.. nothing actually special about it.."

I told her but she said.

"Nothing special?.. it's rare for Sasuke-kun to kiss someone out of nothing.."

I really don't know what to tell her now.. I wanted to explain to her but I just couldn't spill the beans..

"That's the truth.."

Sakura and I looked at who it was and it was president leaning at the door.

"It's a way for making her shut up.."

He added crossed his arms.

"If you're that jealous, shut it.. you're just destroying what you and her built all this years.."

President added and walks to his table to get something, it took for a while for Sakura-san to take everything in her head and when President left the room.

Sakura-san looked at me but looks away again.

"I'm sorry.."

She told me.

"I'm sorry if I doubted you.. i- I was just too emotional a-an-"

She tried to say but I told her.

"It's alright Sakura-san.. I know how much you like him.. and I shouldn't have kept it a secret so there shouldn't be a misunderstanding.. I'm sorry too.."

She started crying and other of our classmates minded their own business.

"N-no.. don't be sorry.."

She said as if like she was guilty of something.

"Why?.."

I asked her.

"After class.. can we meet at the park near your house.."

She said.

"But your house is the opposite way of mine.."

I told her but she insisted for us to meet there and i just agreed on it, she smiles at me and said.

"I'll see you there.. alright.."

I nod and we continue to eat.. after that, our day turned out as if like nothing happened or the two of us just argued.

After school hours, I talked to Dad about the coffee maker while I'm on my way to the student council room to get the fund for the cakes my team will be baking.

"S-send Sebastian?!"

I suddenly shout out of surprise.

"Is there something wrong?.."

Dad asked.

"N-no.. it's alright dad.. I don't want to get any attention.. it's only the coffee maker I want to borrow.."