26 - Naruto and Hinata

Naruto

I was busy helping the class for a while but I got bored since they placed me on hammering things when I'm much better making the costumes for the scarers. Have I mentioned that our class will do a horror booth?.. well if not, that's what our class decided to do.

I went out of our room to get some fresh hair and check up on those two.. pff.. they left me here while what they're going to do was something like  newly Weds would do..

It's somehow getting dark and my classmates are starting to pack up their bags, Yamanaka went out of our room and told me.

"Naruto! Let's end today.. let's just continue tomorrow.."

"Alright.."

I said and pick up my bag inside our room, I immediately left but Yamanaka follows me and said.

"Hey Naruto.. tell me.. is it true that.. there's nothing between Hinata and Sasuke-kun.."

I was surprised to her question that didn't allow me to speak for a while but I got myself back on track and told her.

"There isn't.. we're all just friends, it just happened that Sasuke's actually close to Hinata.."

"Then.. what about the kiss?.."

She asked that made me remember how Sasuke kissed Hinata back then.. it surely hurts seeing that and to be honest.. I'm still a bit jealous even knowing that the current Hinata likes me and Sasuke.. I don't know..

"It was totally nothing.. she wouldn't stop talking that's just what Sasuke did to stop her.."

I told Yamanaka and pick up my phone since it was vibrating countless of times.

Five missed call from Sasuke?..

Yamanaka saw and my phone starts to vibrate again, it was Sasuke who was calling again so I immediately pick it up and said.

"What's wrong?"

"Hinata.. s-she-"

He said.

"W-wait! Hold on! You're running right?! What about Hinata?!"

I shout and immediately run down the building followed by Yamanaka.

"Someone took her! I got the plate number of the Van!"

He said.

"W-wait?! She's abducted?.. where are you?!"

I asked him.

"Near school hurry up we need to get to the police.."

Sasuke said and ended the phone call.

Tss.. what happened?! Was it because of me?! I wouldn't forgive myself if something happens to Hinata!

"Naruto! What about Hinata?!"

Yamanaka asked.

"She's missing! Someone took her!"