10 - (Hinata)

10 - (Hinata)

I visit Sakura-chan after Class with Ino-chan.. Turns out that Sakura-chan was actually sick because of the up coming storm, Naruto-kun bought me lunch since he said he was worried that i got bullied but Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun fight because of Jealousy.. I really didn't get it since Sasuke-kun pulled me away from Naruto-kun and after the fight and it was announced that class is finally suspended.. Naruto-kun went ahead of us and talked to Sasuke-kun as if like they didn't had a fight.. I went to the groceries and turns out that Sasuke-kun would do his groceries as well but i looked at his paperbag and saw there's a lot of beer and chips inside. He wanted to drink with me.. That guy even touched my thongs!!!

__________________

I took a bath when Sasuke-kun left my apartment.. He said he's going to go back here.. Well, he left his beers and chips here and i had to put them to my fridge so it'll be cold to drink..

That guy.. He's really annoying most of the time.. I really don't get him.. He's so in love with Naruto-kun yet he gives so much care for me despite of threatening me at first and does weird things i don't understand as if like he's not even actually.. You know.. (・へ・)

Or maybe i was just imagining too much?.. I relaxed for a bit at the tub but i heard my bell rings.. It must be Sasuke-kun.. I stood out of the tub and covered myself with a towel. i head to the door and opened it slightly to make sure it wasn't some stranger..

"Pss.. It's me.. Don't be stupid.."

He said and pushed the door immediately i had to step back four times so he wouldn't hit my foot.

"Will you stop that?! You'll murder my foot.."

I warned but he didn't listen!! (╥﹏╥)

He went to my fridge to drink a beer and sat on my sofa but i just realized he smelled like beer when he came in already..

"How much drink have you drunk already?!"

I asked and took his can of beer.

"about four?.. why do you even care?.."

He said and took again the beer from my hand.

"i don't care okay!!"

i said and went to my bath and locked the door first. I finished cleaning myself and head to my room but president comes along with me.

"What are you doing?!"

I asked trying to push him out of my room.

"I dropped something here."

He said and went to my bed looking for something. Doesn't he even care I'm only wearing a towel.. ( ̄へ ̄) it's really bothering me..

"What are you even looking for?.. I fixed my bed every morning when i wake up and I'm not seeing anything that wasn't mine.."

I said but he glared at me after he sat on his bed.

"Maybe you mistook it for yourself.. You have the same thing.."

What? Same thing?.. I let him look at my things since i really have no idea what it was so i did my own business.. I took my clothes and went to my bathroom. I put on my clothes and went out to see if he saw what he was looking for..

T-that's my ring-

"That's mine!"

I said.

"No.. It's mine.. Look it has my name on it.. Can't believe you didn't notice.. Or you're keeping it?"