5 - (Hinata)

5 - (Hinata)

I was really Happy when Naruto-kun visits so early but him thinking that I did things with President was a big no, no. I was really happy as well when he compliments the meal I made for him despite of president being such a mood killer, but knowing Naruto-kun was better at braiding and putting make-up on my face when he made me wear that maid dress was even more no, no.. I know I should be helping him find his true gender but then.. I wanted him to be a man not help him turn into a woman!!! What about my feelings! (╥﹏╥)

___________________________

The maid costume Naruto-kun made me wear was really quite revealing.. President even looked away from me while Naruto-kun.. Well.. He's happy seeing me wear it.. I don't know if I'll be happy or not but it's absolutely revealing that I have to pull the skirt down.

Good thing he didn't asked me to take picture for souvenir! It felt like I posed for a men's magazine! (ó﹏ò。)

Weekend finally ends and I went out of my apartment really early that I even got to walk with President.. -__-

As we walk, non of us wants to try to start a conversation. I'm glad he's not complaining anything.. I wonder what happened after they both left my apartment since President walked Naruto-kun to the station..

I hope they're not back.. (╥﹏╥) sorry for wishing this but you know how much I love Naruto-kun.. Right?..

"Hinata.."

Wait?.. Did he just call me by name?! Did I actually heard him right? (⊙⊙)‼

"Oi!! Hyuga! I'm calling you!"

he said and I looked at him as we walk.

"Sorry.. I never thought you would call me by name.."

I said with a smile.. I was just trying to lower his temper.. I hope it works..

"Pshhh.. Don't give me those smiles.. It's disgusting.." ( ̄へ ̄)

D-Disgusting?!!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

"Woah!!!-"

I was startled, surprised that he just spread his arms and held my hair putting it in a bun and took something from his pocket.. Even him? He knows how to put hair in a bun?!

"W-what got into you president?.."

I asked and he gave me a box that he took from his pocket.

"I know you're thinking I'm a freeloader.. That's payment for the meal.. If I don't see you wear that thing I'll kill you!!"

H-he's threatening me again?! And now for not wearing- wait what is this even?..

I opened the box and found a pair of earings.. It's a silver earrings in a shape of heart.. Maybe that's why he put my hair in a bun so he would see them?! But I'm not used to this?! I'm .. Wait!!! Why do I have to do what he wants?!.. ヽ(`Д'#)ノ ムキー!!