20 - (Hinata)

20 - (Hinata)

Reading out loud in front of Sasuke-kun and Naruto-kun was really embarrassing especially whenever I wanted to marry Sasuke-kun or would mention I would protect him this and that.. It felt weird but somehow.. the me back then came back.. I'm not so sure of it but.. I just couldn't look straight at Sasuke-kun's face this time and couldn't even utter a word just like how I was whenever I'm with Naruto-kun..
________________________

Lunch was served in front of us and dad felt like he has something to say so I kept silent while Hanabi was all in her smiles waiting for dad to say let's enjoy the meal but then dad got some speech to say on us.

"Thank you for visiting us today Hinata.. As well as Sasuke and Naruto.. I hope you will enjoy the meal that was prepared today in front of us but first I'd like to announce something.. I'm sure Hinata would be happy to know this since she's been asking me this ever since back then.. I tried cutting all ties and it work for a while but.. I've realized and like how Hanabi told me.. It's destiny.."

Dad said and I looked at Hanabi.. She was smiling at me and I realized she wasn't excited about eating the meal but was excited about dad's announcement.

"W-what do you mean destiny d-dad?"

I asked and slowly look at his eyes.

"I'll.. Approve of your proposal.. Sasuke has the capabilities of being a candidate and since I couldn't find any good candidates inside the Hyuga family while Sasuke perform well and proved himself to be worthy like he said before as well.."

I looked at Sasuke-kun and found him surprised as if like he's paralyzed and couldn't even blink an eye..

"I'll approve the marriage both of you ask me before.. I thought of this way back then and considered a lot.. I'll transfer Hinata to Sasuke's apartment and i'll consider Sasuke as my son in law as of today..

Dad said and I looked at Naruto-kun. he's giving us his smile and even said.

"Congratulations you two!"

Yet I could feel the the sadness behind it.. I know how that feels.. That feeling of loving someone but wasn't destined to be with him.. I know since it was the same feeling when I heard him say that he still loves Sasuke-kun at the clinic back then.. It felt like as if my heart was shattered but what does it feel for him.. Was it worst because Sasuke-kun's already engaged.

"I have something to say.."

Sasuke-kun said and looked at me.

"what is it?"

Dad asked.

"we're still kids back then.. I'm not sure if-"

"What are you saying Sasuke! I'm sure you and Hinata will be okay together.. I'm sure it'll be lots of fun!"

Naruto-kun cut him off and gave me a tumbs up.. I don't really get what he's doing but I think he doesn't want Sasuke-kun to loose everything because of him.. that's what he even said before but should it be him who should be suffering?..

"I'll support the both of you.."

He added and gave us a smile with a tubs up.

"Well then.. There's no turning back.. It's settled.. It's better this way than making Itachi marry my daughter isn't Sasuke?.."

dad said that surprised Sasuke.

"I-Itachi?.."

Sasuke asked.

"Yes.. But things are like this and Hanabi talk me out of this.. So thank her.."

Dad said.

"But I thought you're preserving our kind?!"

Sasuke asked.

"I am and it was supposed to be through you but it doesn't look like you're entertaining other girls than my Hinata and this kid.."

Dad said and looked at Naruto-kun.

"This is something you shouldn't be dictating! You cut my ties with Hinata already and you're doing this?!"

Sasuke-kun suddenly raised his voice towards my dad as his eyes turn crimson in front of everyone.. Sasuke-kun's mad.. I can't blame him.. Dad just.. cut Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun's capabilities of being together..

I know.. Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun wants to be together but.. Why does.. Thinking about it pains me?.. Was it still because of Naruto-kun or Sasuke-kun?

"It is.. It's for my daughter's wish and for your good.. I'm watching you Sasuke.."

Dad suddenly said and felt like he knows something about Sasuke-kun and pretends he doesn't know anything.

"Tss.. I don't think it's still what Hinata wants.. It's not about.. What I want.. Or me.."

Sasuke-kun suddenly changed his tone and tried to calm himself by closing his eyes.

What I want?..

Dad looked at me and felt like he's waiting for me to give my opinion but.. What do I really want?.. I couldn't even look at Sasuke-kun straight in the eyes this time already when he looks at me.. I couldn't even talk properly as well.. how will I be able to live with him or about the situation.. I don't even want to hurt Naruto-kun.. I even still like Naruto-kun to begin with..

"I'm sure Hinata would consider her fathers wish and I think my daughter wouldn't let you kiss her without a reason.."

Dad said that reminds of that kiss at the clinic.. H-how did he knew?.. There's no CCTV camera in school.. It hasn't been installed yet..

"I'm sure as well that.. You'll be glad this happened.. Let's stop this and eat.."

Dad said as I think about all the capabilities of dad knowing about that kiss as well as.. As if like he's watching every move we make.

I suddenly felt Hanabi's hand on my wrist and I looked at her.. She smiled at me and said.

"I hope you're not mad at dad.. He only wants what he think is best for us.."

I nod and looked at dad.. He was seriously eating but as I kept staring.. I remember dad saying..

"I'm not gonna let you marry someone who's not worthy of you and would marry you because of money.."

Dad cares and Hanabi knows it as well.. that's why he's strick.. But.. Is this necessary?..

I looked at Naruto-kun and found him eating while not looking at us even.. What is he thinking?.. I hope he's not hurt or anything.. I don't want to say anything as well or answer immediately but.. I don't want to hurt anyone of them.. Is it.. Possible?..

We finished eating and headed to our rooms but before Naruto-kun and I got inside.. He held my hand and said.

"Let's talk..."

____________

Author's note:

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and let me know what you think about Hiashi considering what Hinata and Sasuke wants from the past.. What do you think what will Naruto-kun say to Hinata?.. :)

Leave your comments bellow and I wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)