22 - (Hinata)

22 - (Hinata)

Sasuke-kun, he asked me to marry him.. saying I shouldn't marry Itachi-san, he will marry me and we can all be happy.. but.. was it going to be?

_____________________

He took so much courage to tell me we can be happy with Naruto-kun if him and i got married..

But..

I think that it would just makes things complicated. I sat down on my bed, didn't look at him and said.

"I'll refuse.."

He didn't say anything to me after that and stood to leave my room. I'm not sure if he's mad at me or not.. I'm not so sure how should I react as well.. I don't know if I should be sad, afraid or something.. but I just don't get why my heart ache. Was it because my heart still remembers how much I love him back then even though I'm still that young?..

I lay on my bed.. and the moment I closed my eyes.. tears fall from it and I drifted falling asleep.

___________________

I opened my eyes, the moment the sun reached my eyes. I looked to my right when I felt someone was there.

I saw his blonde hair and I reached for it.. he's sleeping peacefully and doesn't make any sound.

What is he doing here?

Isn't he supposed to be with him?

I lift my hands and reached for his cheek. I touched them and felt how soft it is.

His eyes winced and looked at me. I saw his blue eyes shining as the sun reflects to it. I saw his lips curved as if like he's worried about me.

"Hinata.."

He called my name and held my hand that rest on his cheek. He kissed my hand and asked me.

"Why?"

I smiled at him and sat on my bed. He did the same as he keep an eye on me.

"Sorry.."

I said and looked at him.

"I'll try solving this.."

I added and went to my father's room leaving Naruto-kun inside my room.

I knocked on the door and I heard father said

"Come in.."

I went in and closed the door behind me.

"What is it Hinata?"

He asked as he read his news paper on top of his bed.

"I'll decline on the wedding.."

I said and he looked at me.

"I'm not going to marry from any of them.. I'll decide on my own.. I'm still young and I want to explore, experience so many things.. this is my life.. I know you're doing this for my sake but forcing me to marry someone.. I'm not going to accept it.."

I said and he closed the news paper.

"Alright.."

Did I heard it right?..

"W-what?"

I asked in surprised.

"Do you want me to take it back?"

Father asked and I bowed my head.

"Thank you!"

I said and run out of his room. I went in a hurry to Naruto-kun in my room and hugged him.

"He said yes! He said yes!"

I said to him out of excitement.

"What yes?"

Naruto-kun asked.

"I'm not going to marry Sasuke-kun or Itachi-san!"

I said till I heard my door opened.

I saw him lean at the side of the door and asked.

"What's going on?"

But before I could answer him, someone opened my door again and enters.

"Sorry sis if I persuade dad.. I thought you still wanted to marry Sasuke-san just like before.. I talked to Dad to stop the wedding.. I'm sorry to if I listen to what you're talking with Sasuke-san last night!!"

Hanabi confesed and I guess.. this is the reason why dad cancelled the wedding..

I smiled to Hanabi so she wouldn't feel that I was mad or something.

"It's alright.. thanks for talking to him for me.."

I said and hugged her.

This trip at my father's house was a disaster.. but somehow.. everything seemed clear, I discovered how much the old me cares and loves Sasuke-kun and I realized that it's clearer to me that Naruto-kun is the one I love the most this present time yet.. this old love from Sasuke-kun lingers inside me specially when it woke when he kissed me back then on my lips..

We still have more obstacles ahead.. Bullying inside my school, Naruto-kun's enemies lurking around us, if I can help Naruto-kun become a real man, and to know what's really inside Sasuke-kun's heart.. was it me, or Naruto-kun?..

____________

Author's note:

Sorry if I wasn't able to update.. It felt like as of now I don't have the heart to write.. T_T

What do you think about this chapter?