9 - (Hinata)

9 - (Hinata)

Going home with president wasn't that so bad.. I learned he was getting extinct so I'll be a little nice to him.. a little.. Besides.. He helped me from sorts of things.. It's not like i like him.. Naruto-kun is still the one! :D i got bullied awhile ago but Nii-san even helped me get out of it.. I hope it stops.. It worries me a little..

______________________

I visit Sakura-chan with Ino-chan when lunch break finally came. I left early to pick up Ino-chan from her class and we both went to the clinic.

Naruto-kun tried to pick me up but i have to refuse even if i wanted to come with him so badly.. (/'Д`)/

But.. Sakura-chan's important to me.. I know it might have been a slight fever or something.. But I'm worried for her specially that it is rare for her to get sick..

Ino-chan and i reached the clinic, we saw Sakura-chan sleeping on the bed and the school nurse told us that she have a slight fever when she came to the clinic but She'll be fine after resting..

"It's very rare for Sakura to get sick.." ( ・᷄-・᷅ )゚

Ino-chan said.

"That's true.. Is there something bothering her?.. I've noticed that Sakura-chan only gets sick if there's something like that?.." (・へ・)

I said to Ino-chan.

"She might have been jealous of you.."

Ino-chan joked and laughed.

"Jealous?!.. (º ロ º๑) If it's about Uchiha-san she doesn't have to worry.. He's just a good friend even if sometimes he's annoying, he's even acting like a kid sometimes which is also annoying-" ( ̄へ ̄)

"Feels like you know him that much Hinata.. It's the first i heard you call someone annoying.." (⌒_⌒)

Ino-chan said with a smile.

"Are you attracted to him?"

She asked While giving me those puppy eyes. As if like she's teasing me..

"Of course not!!.. You guys know how much i really like Naruto-kun right?.." (`Δ')

I said.

"Chill.. It's just a joke.. Hahaha!"

Ino-chan said.

"Really Hinata?"

Sakura-chan asked.. Wait?! Sakura-chan's awake!

"Your awake!"

I said and hugged her.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"hehe! why would Hinata even fall for Sasuke.. Hinata likes that delinquent and look how sweet that dimwit towards her after Hinata confessed to him.. Talk about picking her up every lunch break and would send her to her room in the morning.."

Ino-chan said until the door opened and Naruto-kun came in with President!

"Hinata! We brought you lunch!"

Naruto-kun said and held my hand.

"speaking of the dimwit.."

Ino-chan teased and Naruto-kun reacts.

"Who you calling dimwit you pig!"

"who you calling pig you s-"

"Stop it already.. It's annoying.."