18 - (Hinata)

18 - (Hinata)

This family reunion sure is messed up since dad just thought i was Sasuke-kun's girlfriend.. If he only knew who he actually brought.. Wait?! If dad said that then.. The reason why he brought Naruto-kun with us is that.. He would tell him about Naruto-kun?!

___________________

"what?!! Uchiha-san and big sis?!!!" (๑♡∀♡๑)

Hanabi said from upstairs.

"I need some explanation how you ended up being with him?! He's like a brother to you Hinata.. That's what you told me before.. Right?"

Dad told me and Sasuke-kun tried to but in but he was stopped by my dad by just waving his hand.

"I can't take this.. I can't take the fact that you have a boyfriend.. What is Neji even doing?" (-_-#)

Dad said.. Hay.. I can't take this suspicions anymore..

"I just asked him to come with me.. That's the only reason.."

I said and looked down on my shoes like my usual habit.

"She doesn't even remember me and the reason why we came here is because she wanted to remember me.."

Sasuke-kun explained even further.

"Then what about this guy?! What is he doing here anyway?! Are you Hinata's boyfriend?!" (# ゚Д゚) ムッ!

Dad just said.. This is really embarrassing.. I-I shouldn't have planned coming here if only I knew dad would act like this.. This is the first I saw him like this.. 。・゚・(ノД')・゚・。

"Hehe! Uchiha-san or that other guy.. They sure fit Nee-San.. Hyu-hyu.. which do you prefer dad?.. blonde or b-" (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)( ・ิω・)ノิิิ

"H-Hanabi!!!!!"(`ロ´)

I called to stop her.. Aghhh.. Why am I blushing like this.. Why is she even asking dad if he w-w-wants a- wait what?!!! W-we're not in that kind of basis..

"This is so annoying.. let's go Naruto.."

Sasuke-kun called Naruto-kun as he walk out of the house but Sebastian stood in front of the door to stop them from leaving.

"Lunch will be ready soon.. It'll be rude for Lord Hiashi if you leave when he prepared special lunch just for you.."

Sebastian said with a smile that Sasuke-kun knew he couldn't leave by just looking at his smile..

Naruto-kun stand beside me and whispered.

"Your family sure is lively.." (⌒_⌒)

He smiled at me that sure struck me and i couldn't even move.. M-my cheeks.. I-it's so hot..

"stop your fantasies already.." ( ̄へ ̄)

Sasuke-kun just said and walked up the stairs followed by Naruto-kun. Oh yeah.. I came here to remember Sasuke-kun!

"I'll head to my room dad.."