21 - (Hinata)

21 - (Hinata)

Father announced that he decided to make me marry Sasuke-kun all of a sudden because he was persuaded by my sister Himawari but.. I guess there was another reason.. A reason Sasuke-kun, Naruto-kun and I know.. Our secret that we hid so much from everyone.. I don't know how but I guess father isn't watching every move I make but also Sasuke-kun and probably the same goes to Itachi-san.. Father's very strict but like Hanabi said.. He's worried for us as much as I'm worried for Naruto-kun..
_____________________

"Let's talk..."

Naruto-kun and I walk and walk but I guess he doesn't know where to have a private talk.

"Naruto-kun.. Let's just go somewhere I know.."

I said and brought him to the garden. We sat down on the bench together and I waited for him to talk.. It took him a minute before he spoke.

"Hinata-chan.."

I looked at him as he stare at the flowers.

"are you.. Going to marry Sasuke?"

He asked and I felt the sadness from his tone.

"please be honest.. Don't consider the fact that I still love him, don't consider the fact that I'm hurt, and don't think that you'd be selfish.. I'll be alright no matter the answer is and I'll accept it.."

He said seriously. He looked down and closed his eyes waiting for my answer. I don't know if I should answer yes, I don't know if I should answer no, I don't even know how would I not consider that he's hurt, and that he still loves Sasuke-kun, now that I see him like this.. That I saw him fake his smile when it should be full of happiness and kindness. That I heard him say words that I know it pains him..

I guess.. Even though I may be honest to myself that I might be growing feelings for Sasuke-kun.. I know and felt that my feelings for Naruto-kun is still stronger.. Despite of knowing who Sasuke-kun really is.. My heart currently beats for Naruto-kun..

I'm sorry.. If I would lie this time.. I'll be selfish this time.. So you'll be happy.. The both of you will be happy..

"I don't want to.."

I said.. There.. I said it.. I hope that he wouldn't notice that I lied to him..

He looked at me in surprise and looked at me in the eyes.. Inspecting if I was lying or not.. If I regret what I said..

He didn't said anything after and just looked away from me smiling as his eyes we're closed..

"I guess.. That's the answer of the current Hinata.."

"Current Hinata?.."

I asked.

"From the words I heard as you read your diary.. I could see how different you were as a kid.. What happened when you left?"

Naruto said and I thought of how I was back then after that incident..

"I had, an incident after I left.."

I admit..

"I lost my memory.. It's just temporary, dad said it was because of trauma.. So i regained my memories.. But I guess.. I haven't recovered everything and it wasn't because of trauma.. Because even now I still kept asking why I can't remember the things Sasuke-kun spent with me and only fragments of him was left and I wasn't as confident as the girl Sasuke-kun loved, I wasn't the girl who told Sasuke-kun that would marry him Someday.. It felt like she died back then at the incident.. With few memories left in me.."