Epilogue

Epilogue

Sasuke

Hinata was finally dispatched from the hospital, she's already prepared to leave her hospital bed that she's been sleeping at for the past few months, and she decided to wear the clothing that Sebastian brought her, a new clothing to wear which is a gift from her father.

She wears it beautifully even though she got thin and her hair were short.

"Sasuke-kun.."

She called me full of delight as she held on the door knob.

"What?"

I asked that made her pout.

"You're making that cold tone again on me.."

She said, she closed the door and starts walking leaving me and Sebastian behind.

"This feels so nostalgic.. it's as if like I'm facing an older version of Hanabi.."

Sebastian said and hurried to follow Hinata as I stare at the back of her head and walk towards them.

Her stitches were a lot actually I thought it would be visible even though her hair would grow but it didn't.. I worried for nothing.. I don't want her to feel contous about herself.

"Hinata.."

I called her and walked the same phase as her towards the elevator.

"What?.."

She asked and looked at me.

"Sorry.."

I told her and she smiled at me.

"Sorry too.. I forgot you were the terrifying student council president of the school just like what Naruto-kun told me.."

She said and started laughing lightly. More of a giggle that is.

"I wanna see you get mean to me again President.."

She told me.

"What are you a masochist?.."

I told her and she suddenly held my hand.

"Maybe.."

She said and we all rode the elevator down. Hinata kept on holding on to me like she usually does and when the elevator opens she pulls me out like a kid till I realized something..

Is she.. lying all to us?..

I looked at Sebastian as he follows us and I think he's realized it before I could even.. I don't want to ruin things today specially for Naruto.. and even.. for everyone who prepared a welcome party for her.

We head to the parking area, waited for Sebastian to bring the car for us and as we wait, Hinata kept on holding on my hand it's as if like she's afraid of something.

"Hinata.."

I called her feeling worried but then she look up to me gave me just a smile as a response and looked at the road.