~||Chapter 1:Bumbing into him?||~

*Pj's POV*

So I was walking through the mall with a bunch of my friends. Allison, julia, bellina, selina who I will be leaving very soon, Sadly. Mostly because were gonna be moving soon, which is why were gonna have some bonding moments before the sad part comes. So alisson my bestfriend for 3 Years is of course there with me and some other bunch of friends are with us as well.

We were walking and strolling around through the mall when someone dropped their wallet infront of me. I looked up to see the owner but it looks like he did'nt notice.

I went to pick up the wallet while my friends went to the guy to tell him he dropped his wallet.

I walked up to the curly headed boy, with dark brown eyes, handing him his wallet and he smiled at me. I swear he looks very familiar but I just could'nt point out where have I seen him from?

"Thank you so much for returning it!" He said with the brightest cute smile.

"No prob! Next time take care though! Oh and im Princess Jess, Cruz. You can call me jess or Pj either way." I said smiling.

"Haha Im jack Avery! But you can call me jack though!" He laughed.

4 Other boys walked towards us and what it seems like is his friends..

"Dude! What happened?" The blonde one said.

"Oh its nothing.. My wallet just accidentally fell out of my pocket and they returned it thankfully." Jack said smiling at me.

"Anyways, we gotta get going see ya around Pj!" He said waving at me.

Me and my girls decided to go shopping and had tons of fun! Gahhhh! Ill miss them all so much! After all of that me and alisson went home, alisson will be staying over at my house by the way so we will just be chillin.

"By the way Jess are we still going to that tour with the others, I mean they did Invite you to come?" Alisson asked tapping her phone.

"I guess we can, I mean I have nothing to do? I'll go ask mom!" I said jumping out of bed and heading downstairs.

"Moooooommmmm!" I shouted while heading downstairs.

"Yessss myy dearrr daughterrrr!" She replied mocking me with a laugh.

"I have to ask you a questionnnn." I said lazyly.

"Okay? What is it?" She replied rasing an eyebrow while sitting down in the counter.

"Well, Since were leaving can I please go on tour? They did invite me." I said pouting.

"Okay fine, but you better get ready to move and pack your things before we leave to our new house okay?"

"Okayyyy! Thank you! I love you!" I said kissing her cheek.

I went back up in my room to alisson and jumped on my bed.

"She saiddd yesssss!!" I said excitedly.

"Greattt!! Its gonna be so fun! But ill miss you so bad so we better make good memories!" She said happily.

"Yep!" I said with a bright smile, then hugged her.

"Promise me you'll keep in touch though!" She said with a smile. She hugged me back and we just started to watch a movie.

I was scrolling throught my instagram when I saw jack and the rest of the 4 boys in a picture at a fan account.

I looked at his original account and Found jacks account. I got suprised and finally remembered where I saw him. His jack avery from the Why dont we band! I listened to their songs and loved it. Specially Jack's southing angelic voice. I followed him at instagram. And he quickly followed back.

I showed alisson and saying she also did'nt recognize them.

Jack messaged me at insta saying:

~Convo~

J: I knew you were familiar from somewhere your Princess Dela Cruz, from last years tour! Thanks for returning my wallet btw! :)

P: Your welcome cutie! :) And I also didnt recognize you, by the way nice voice! ;)

J: Haha thanks Jess! See ya around goodnight! :) ❤

We said goodnight to each other and I closed my phone as I felt my eyes grow heavier and knew I was already sleepy. Alisson already fell asleep as I also drifted off to sleep.

Tomorrows gonna be a good day!

~Author's note:~
Hope you guys will like the new book and the very first chapter! Ill try my best to try and update more too! ;) And yes! I am currently fangirling over the why dont we boys! I love all of them of course and they make me happy so I decided to make this book!

If ya'll have any good ideas for me to write and for the chapters? Then, I would be more than happy to hear it! ☺

Who else is obsessed with the why dont we boys? I know I am. 😍

I mean who is'nt right? Anyways, love ya'll amazing #limelights out there! Much love for you guys! ♡

Please continue and support this book and of course don't forget to leave a VOTE if your enjoying the next chapters that are about to be published! ♡

●Dont be a silent reader and tell me what are your thoughts?

And if ya'll need someone to chat with or talk about wdw about? Or someone to fangirl with? My dms are always open! 😊

Twitter: @prinncruz
Insta: @_prinncruz/@_prinnjz

Let's continue and support the why dont we boys with all our might together shall we? ☺

Also, who else sleeps late just thinking, stalking, watching vids and pics about the why dont we boys like me? 😂

Anyways, Hugs and kisses to ya'll fangirls out there! ♡ Lets hope and pray to meet them one day! :)

~CraftyP! 💕