~||Chapter 9: Whoops!||~

Continued..

*Jack's POV*
"Why is it so hard for me to choose what to wear?!" I said to myself frustradedly. I looked at my closes half naked. I had my towel rapped around my waist, As I stood there trying to figure out what to wear. I just could'nt decide.

"Hey jack!" Jonah says walking in. "WOAH WOAH WOAH." I put my hand out trying to signal him to go back out. "Why aren't you dressed yet? You've been in here for 10 MINUTES. Just get a pair of shirt and pants and get out already." Jonah exclaims. I stared at jonah.

He made it seem so easy. "Okay, Okay fine." I reply with a sigh. I looked back at my closet and once again puzzled. I finally chose some simple jeans and a shirt. I might as well just keep it simple. But now the problem was my hair.

I went into my bathroom and looked at myself. I do the same thing with my curly hair. But I need my Hairdryer and hairspray. Hairspray isn't that necessary but  somehow I just need it. I went towards the drowers to find it.

But it was'nt where it should be. I was so confused. I checked every drower, my closet, even underneath my bed but it was'nt there. My hairdryer and hairspray was no where to be found. I remember now...

Last night before the party. Jonah borrowed it..

I ran to the living room seeing Jonah playing 2k in the tv. He was the best at the game but im still a work on progress. "WHERE IS MY HAIRDRYER AND HAIRSPRAY?!" I said demanding for answers. Jonah was busy playing a video game so I decided to take his controller to snap him out. "DUUUUDEEE" Jonah whined. "Where is my HAIRDRYER AND HAIRSPRAY?" I said asking him once again. He said he didn't know and told me to check at their bathroom.

"Jack, why are you so concerned about your appearance lately anyway?" Jonah asks. I actually dont know why. I've never been so concerned about how I look before. "Wait, I know why.." He says with a smirk across his face. "Huh?" I say confused. "I think little noodlehead here might. just. have a crush?" Jonah smirked.

I started to turn red. And put my hand on my neck. I decided to avoid the question. "Do you have the stuff im looking for or what?" I said avoiding the question. "Corbyn used it too last night. So just check it in our bathroom." Jonah replied. "Ok! Great!" I said happily to get out of here and avoid jonah's question. "Hmmmm.." Jonah said as I was leaving. "I knew it." Jonah smirked as I look back at him.

I rolled my eye but once I turned around as I thought to myself. Do I like her? I shook my head and tried to focus on my problem on hand. My hairdryer and hairspray. I could'nt find corbyn anywhere but he probably have it in their bathroom.

I opened the door and started to look around. I was lowkey jealous of their bathroom cuz it has 2 rooms. One with the toilet and sink and another smaller one which is dedicated to the shower. I quickly went through their drawers and found my hairdryer but no hairspray.

I know its an invasion of privacy and not that necessary but I just have to find the other thing that im looking for. I yelled for corbyn but he didnt answer. My My hair needs my freakin hairspray. The only other place I have to look for is the shower place.

I pushed the door open. "AHHHHHHHH!" I heard a really girly scream. At first I thought it was corbyn cuz if it is I would drop laughing. But then I saw long hair then my face turned bright red. All I did was scream back. I immediatly slammed the door closed and took a deep breath.

She was wrapped in a towel. I could'nt believe what I just did. Thats when I realized. She saw me with my hair not even fixed. Oh god. I probably looked awfully disgusting like a wet dog or something worst.

I did'nt know what to do. Should I apologize from the other side? Should I still ask for my hairspray? In the end I just decided to leave the bathroom in embarassment. I walked out with my face as bright as ever. I cant belive that just happened. I was scared what would happen next. Now im DEFINETLY sure that this beautiful girl does not like me.

*Pj's POV*
Omy. Gosh. That was just amazing. I might have just experienced the best shower ive ever had in the history of shower. It felt taking off that skin tight dress. It felt good to feel the cool water wash off the makeup I was wearing for some reason.

It felt so good being clean with my naked face. Everything was fine until it was time for me to dry off. The towel that corbyn let me borrow was so soft. Im lucky that I had the urge to shave the other day before I ended up here in the boys house.

It usually takes me a lot of convincing to shave my legs. But I guess I was just really worried about my appearance for some weird reason. As snapped out of my thoughts.

I went out of the shower and took the incredibly soft towel and wiped myself from head to toe. I love the feeling of shaved legs it was just so smooth. I wrapped the towel around me and was about to grab my dress that was in the floor. Until...

~Authors note:
Forgive me for all the cliffhangers but I just love it! Also what do ya'll think of the incident that just happened?

Anywayssss, so far I still have a lot of ideas so better tune in for it! ;) Im having a lot of trouble with updating since we moved to a new house and the wifi is currently not fixed still.

So I only get to update at weekends or tuesdays which is when we go to my aunts house! Also another problem is SCHOOL IS STARTING. Dang it. :(

But I might just update two chapters of I see that ya'll are liking the book! ☺
and if you want a shout out! You have to be:
●active
●Always voting and commenting
●Always answering the daily questions!
●Always getting the daily questions correctly!
●Always tuning in for the book!

By the way #Limelights are such an amazing family! So lets continue and support the wdw boys shall we? ;)

If you have a fan acc? Then, dont be shy and Drop your USERNAMES! I'd be more then happy to check out your fan pages! 😊

***

And if you've read it this far! Then, here's your daily question! ☺

What song did jack perform in the bluebird cafe?

Drop your answers in the comments section if you know the correct answer! And to let me know that you've made it this far! ♡

Loves and kisses to ya'll #limelights out there!

~Ciaooooo 💕