~||Chapter 7: Kindhearted Guys||~

*Still Pj's POV*

I was about to Say thanks for all the kindness based on how sweet and nice have these boys are.. until Zach comes in kinda out of breath with a teddy bear in his hand. "So.. um.. I.. could'nt.. find the stuff that you have but.. I found this for you.. Cuz Of course I would'nt sit here.. and give you.. um.. nothing.." He smiled not finishing his sentence and hands me the small fluffy teddy bear. I opened my eyes and grabbed it from his hand.

Everyone was sitting down and I started to tear. It was hard forgetting how I got here. But I was happy I did. "Thank you so much! I love you guys!" I say as I realize saying the word love to some of my somehow I now call close friends.
But that was just the only word that could explain how grateful I am for them. They all smile at me as I close my eyes. I feel the boys get up to give me space and for me to get sleep.

But one of them did'nt leave yet. I sense someone get close to me once again. They rub my side and kissed my forehead. He bent down to my ear. I can smell his familiar scent of cologne. I never even realized that any of them was wearing some, that was until now.

I did'nt know who was this person, but all I can think about is.. avery. "Goodnight princess get well soon." He whispered to my ear. I could feel his smile as he says that. And I could also feel my self blush as I drifted off to bed.

***

*Daniel's POV*
"Hey guys, maybe we should make her some food?" Corbyn suggested like a big brother. "So when she wakes up she has something to fill her up." As corbyn continued listing stuff to cook, Jack walked in the kitchen smiling, looking down at the floor. "Where have YOU been?" I smirked at jack. "Oh no where." Jack said with a sly smile. He had to be up to something.

Me and the other guys looked at each other with a smirk knowing he did something. We all know jack likes Jess. And jess likes jack back. That is from the way they act. But somehow none of them has confessed anything to us or to each other. "Okay, so were making pancakes with eggs and bacon. Everyone fine with that?" Corbyn asks. "Yep." We all answer.

Corbyn was the second oldest to the group. He does'nt usually take lead with anything, But since his the only one who is in a strong relationship. We stayed with his advice to keep jess happy as she is like a sister to us. Except to jack. Of course. "Shall we go and look for some of jess stuff and clothes to change in to when she wakes up?" Jonah asks. "Right." Jack replies.

*Jack's POV*
After a few things. Sooner or later we all broke into two groups. Me, corbyn and daniel was incharge of looking for the rest of jess stuff. While corbyn, jonah and zach was incharge of going out to buy ingredients and cooking breakfast for all of us.

Me, corbyn and daniel split up. I looked at our room while daniel looked at the living room etc. I ran down the hall and closed the door behind me as I laid my back against the wall.

Memories of last night came back..

We were just hanging out as their was a party going on in our house. We were outside where there were a beautiful view of the night and I was carrying jess at my back while playing a game. We were having tons of fun. She was laughing and giggling just being cute.

While we were just having a fun time hanging out. I realized that she was getting a little tired. Her energy was drained. She played less games with all of us, danced less while the music was playing and sat down more often. I could tell she wanted to take a nap.

Her parents will probably be worried but she can just get back at their house in the morning. "Hey are you okay?" She didnt hear me say it at first so I tapped her on the shoulder.

She looked at me and just snuggled into my chest. Next thing you know my arms were around her and her head was on my chest. She looked up at me and realized what she was doing. "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. I didnt realize.. this is so embarassing."

Jess face turned pink and she was blushing. She was about to get up but somehow my hand moved by itself and I held her hand not wanting her to leave. "Its okay you can stay.." I said smiling at her. I let go of her hand realizing what I JUST did. Now I was red in embarassment. She looked at me with a smile. I took a glance of her soft lips. They were so close but yet felt so far away.

This happened before in the ferriswheel, and once again my mind split into a million decisions. I felt my self getting sweaty and nervous. I don't know whats happening with me. I get so nervous in her beautiful appearance but I dont know if she feel the same way.

She smiled at me and went back to her Previous position and snuggled next to me once again. After a few minutes later I woke up jess up. "Jess.. jess wanna go to my room, you can sleep there for a little while and ill just call your parents and tell them your sleeping here for a little while. Okay?" I suggested as she nodded.

We made our way upstairs. But as I saw her tired. I scooped her up and helped her get upstairs easier. She opened her eyes. "Hey you dont *yawn* have to do this." She smiled rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry maam, right now you need some help getting upstairs." I said in a superhero tone. I ran down the hall to my bedroom and dropped her to the bed. "Your safe now maam! And that is thanks to super noodle head!" I laughed. "Oh thank you so much super noodle head for the help!" She said in a mockingly cute voice.

We both laughed and I sat next to her as I was looking at her dark brown eyes. She smiled at me as I watched her doze off to sleep. I just dont know if she remembers what happened last night. I want to ask her once she wakes up bu---"

To be continued..

Authors note:
Yep, Im sorry I just had to make a cliffhanger ;)
Tune in for the next chapter and once the views reach the right limit ill be posting the next chap! ☺

Tune in to see what will happen next! And dont forget to leave a VOTE if your enjoying the book so far! ♡

Dont be a silent reader and tell me your thoughts in the comment section! I love reading your comments of course! ♡

Please continue and support this book! And give me ideas for this book if you'd like :)

Ill give the person who I see is very supportive and active for the publish of the next chapters. ☺

Twitter: @prinncruz
Insta: @_prinncruz/@_prinnjz

I will continue and support wdw with all my might! They make me way too happy. #Limelights shall continue and support each other! ☺

If you have a fan acc? Then, Dont be shy and DROP your USERNAMES. I'd be happy to check out your fan pages! 😊

Much love for all of you out there! ♡

And if you've gotten it this far then leave a comment saying #limelights to let me know that you read until this far! And maybe even get the next shout out? ☺

~Ciaoooo! 💕