~||Chapter 5: Dinner at his house||~

*Pj's POV*
When...

"GUYSS THERE YOU AR---" Daniel shouted approaching us from inside. He stood there frozen when he noticed that he disturbed something.

"Whoops! Did I disturb something?" He chuckled putting his hands on his hips.

"No, you did'nt disturb anything at all! What is it?" Jack said looking at daniel with a red face.

"Well.. david asked me to find you guys since were about to eat dinner." Daniel said looking at me with a stupid smirk across his face.

"Alright! Lets go then. Shall we?" Jack asked smiling at me.

"Y-Yeah!" I smiled as we walked inside with daniel.

*Jack's POV*

As we were walking inside daniel tapped my back and as I looked at his annoying smirk. I just rolled my eyes.
As we got in the living room.

I looked at the boys as I see all of them doing the same annoying smirk as daniel. "Sooo? Where have you guys been?" Jonah asked looking at daniel and I with a smirk.

"I was just showing her around the house actually." I replied.

"Yep! You guys house is amazingly huge by the way!" Jess smiled.

"Yeah that is true!" Zach laughed.

"Well, should we go eat now?" David asked.

"Yep!" We all replied.

We all walked in the kitchen and sat in the table. I sat beside daniel and corbyn. As jess sat infront of me in the middle of zach and jonah, her little sister sat on zachs left and her parents beside david.

I just sat their smiling at jess, as she smiled back with a wave and I waved back.

"So how is your band so far boys?" Dennis asked.

"We are actually getting a lot of achievements lately. Our song something different played in the radio the other day and were pretty happy about it!" Jonah replied excitedly.

"Thats great! I heard you guys are going on tour too right?" Anne asked.

"We are actually!" Zach smiled.

"And if it would be okay, we could take jess with us while traveling around and meeting fans too! If you would allow her of course?" David smiled.

"Really?!" Jess smiled excitedly.

"Hmmm well I guess so! She also does'nt have much to do! And we would be very happy if she can travel around and meet so much amazing people! She does need a social life anyway!" Dennis smiled.

"I would be so happy to go!" Jess smiled. Her smile is so cute! I did'nt notice that I was actually staring when jess looked at me and smirked.
I quickly snapped out of it and smiled at her back.

"So will you come with us jess?" Jonah said smiling at Jess. When suddenly I felt jealousy build up in my head.

"Of course! I would be so honored!" Jess said with the brightest smile.

"Well then its settled! Jess can come with us on tour! It'll be in a few months." David said smiling.

"Im glad! And very excited!" I said with a excited mood.

"I actually have two daughters, atallia and aspen! I think you three will get along very well!" David smiled.

"Ohh their also coming?" Jess said with a weak smile. Guess she still thinks I have feelings for aspen but I she's just a like a sister to me.