~||Chapter 11: The noodlehead hair||~

Continued...

As we rushed into his room I couldn't help but let out a giggle. I was just so happy that he was holding my hand. As we entered the room he directed me to his bed and let go of my hand as the weight of nervousness just lifted off of my shoulders.

But at the same time I was a little sad since he was'nt holding my hands anymore. I sat down on the bed and it was suprisingly so comfortable and the bedsheets were so soft. I looked at jack entering another room. "Hey where are you going and what are you doing?" I laughed as I impatiently wait for his response.

Jack peaks out his head from the room his in, giving me a smile as his curls bounce around and I could'nt help but chuckle. "Just checking for some stuff to help you, help me, fix my hair with." He smiled. I. Swear His. Smile. Is. So. Contagious. And.. C-cu--- knock it off jess..

"Alright..?" I responded. I looked around the room. Nothing too special. A bunch of posters. A closet and a mirror--

"So.. here. This is all I can find." Jack said as he re-entered the room. I smiled at him once again.

His curls are pretty cute even though its not fixed. But not going to say anything since this is my only chance to be one on one with him. I just feel my face heat up already. Jack places down colourful loombands, 2 big hair ties, 2 types of comb, and a sweatband.

He also handed me a jolly rancher from his closet. "Okayyy, What is this for?" I laughed holding up the piece of candy. "Its you. Cuz your sweet and its my favourite... And im terribly sorry for the trouble your about to encounter with my hair." He replied with a smile.

Wait?! Did he just call me sweet and his favourite?! Am I about to blow up in blushing too much or what? I said basically panicking in my head. This guy had so many tricks up his sleeve!

"The candy wasn't necessary but thanks I guess? OoOoh, And. The hair won't be a problem don't worry haha!" I said once again trying to play off my nervousness. "I just love playing with people's hair mostly on my girl-friends but your fine too I guess!" Two can play this game! Jack smiled at me showing that he knows what im doing.

We both chuckled as he sat in the floor. Jack was a couple of inches taller than me so he sat down at the floor and laid his back against the bed. It was perfect for me to reach his head while I sat on the bed.

I decided that I was gonna do a manly bun on him. I grabbed his head towards me as he leaned his back on the bed. Jack was really close to me. And once again I can smell the familiar scent of his cologne. 

But this time it was right infront of me. I just love it. "So what are you gonna do to me?" He asked nervously. "Calm down. Im just gonna make you into a pretty princess!" I laughed jokingly.

"Hey now.. the only princess here is you." Jack wittily said with a smile. He knew that I did'nt really like being called by my first name PRINCESS.

But hearing now... Im just growing into it. And actually loving it. I gave jack a playful eyeroll and continued doing his hair.
There was an awkward silence. "So about earlier Jess.." Jack nervously said.

*Jack's POV*
As Pj was doing my hair. After joking around. There was an awkward silence. And I figured that maybe this would be the perfect timing to tell her the truth about me accidentally barging into the bathroom. "So about earlier jess.." I said nervously playing with my fingers hoping that Pj could'nt see my nervousness. But im pretty sure she noticed. She looked at me worried. "Hmm?" She asked clueless.

"You know how someone accidentally walked in to the bathroom while you were in it?"
"Yeah? I was actually really suprised specially when they screamed back. But I did'nt really know who the guy was." She said continuesly. "Well.." I said even more nervous.

"Well?" She exclaimed. "It was ME who accidentally walked in! You see I was just.. um.. looking for my hairdryer and I happened to look for.. it at corbyn and jonah's bathroom an--" I said being cut off by jess putting her finger in my lip as she helps me calm down.

"Its alright. I understand it was an accident." She said with a smile across her face making me feel better and more calm. I sat there shocked as she looked at me laughing.

What's so funny? "Im sorry.. its just I did'nt know it would be someone like you to accidentally do something like that." She explained laughing.

"Look Jess, Im really sorry! It was really an.. accident.. and.." I said rambling. "Jack you don't have to explain. Im just happy that you told me the truth otherwise I would've assumed that one of you is a pervert!" She laughed saving me from rambling. I just looked at her and smiled. Happy that that I told her truth.

Will be continued..

~Author's Note:~
So yeah, the something different tour finished and im so glad cuz I dont have to be depressed about how I keep seeing fans meeting them and there has been so much going on. The boys have been in so many interviews and even in the Radio stations, in the Today show, then the #VMAS. So much achievements have been coming there way and im so happy and sad at the same time since their not our little secret anymore and there is only a 5% chance for fangirls to turn into someone unique and special to them. Jk jk DONT COME ATTACKING ME PLEASE.

But of all seriousness I will forever support them with all my heart.
#limelightsforever 💘

Anywaysss.. dont forget to leave a VOTE if your enjoying the book so far! ♡ and lets try and get the views and votes up shall we?

I might update two chapters in 1 day if the views get up a lil bit more faster! ☺

If ya'll wanna talk and chat and fangirl together! Then my dms are open anytime! Here are my some of my social medias:

Twitter: @prinncruz
Insta: @_prinncruz/@_prinnjz

If you have a fan acc! Then, Dont forget to drop your USERNAMES! And I'd be more than happy to check out your fanpages! 😊

And If you've gotten it this far! Then, here's your daily question that I have for you! ♡

●What is the fruit that the fans brought daniel on the something different tour, that it almost filled their whole tour bus?

Here'a clue: Its starts with W_______.

Drop your correct answer in the comment section, to let me know thay you've read until this far! ♡

You might even get a shout out if your always active, commenting, voting and answering the daily questions correctly! ☺

Much love for ya'll #limelights from around the world! ♡

~Ciaoooo💕