~||Chapter 19: I heard that||~

Note: 1.4K READS?! I WAS GONE FOR 1 WEEK!! THANK YOUUU SO SO MUCH GUYS! And because of that, Imma give anothershoutoutttt!! "MOM ARE YOU PROUD OF ME?!" I would like to give this shout out to the amazing wdw_avery_seavey :)))) Thank you sooo SO much, limelight! You are absolutely amazing! Thank you for always commenting, answering and supporting! Lots of love for you xxxx ♡

Continued...

Where the heck did that chuckle come from? Is someone listening to our conversa----

Jul: "Yeah, well. I mean your pretty just the way you are. You just don't know that and don't believe in yourself. Maybe, cuz you keep turning into a beast everytime you get mad. Maybe that's.. why?"

Prin: "Yeah sure, sure. Im gonna accept that as the very first compliment you've ever said to me juls. Thanks. Anyways, here's a funny story. I accidentally slept throught the night here in the wdw boys house by accident since I was way too tired last night. And my parents left me along with lily and dezz as a family for 2 days so now I gotta stay here. Its not a bad thing, its just im still pretty shocked you know?"

Ella: "Really? Or are you fine with it cuz you get to spend it with jack?" And once again I heard a chuckle from outside the room. Im really starting to get suspicious.

Prin: "Shut up ella." I said replied as rolled my eyes as the girls laugh.

Juls: "Our prinn has only been in los angeles for a few days and she already slept with five hot guys?! Damn gurl what a glow up! You have never even talked to any guy, back here in our place."

All girls: "OoOooohhhhhhh!"

Lina: "Dang prinn!"
Ana: "Wow prinn, good job! We're so proud of you!" Sel said stepping up the camera as I slide my hand down my face.
Alli: "Our prinn has grown up so fast!"   

Help me or Kill me now.

Sometimes, I think to myself how  did I even end up hanging out with these crazy, green minded girls? I still love them though.

Prinn: "Guys, no one slept with no one! Now shut up and stop saying how proud you guys are of me. Cuz I slept with no one, And their JUST my friends. Now can you all move on from the topic?"

Alli: "Nahhh that ain't never gonna get old. And Yep! You definetly like him, just say the truth already! The question is does he like you?" Allison said jokingly. As I felt sad inside me knowing he actually does'nt have the same weird feelings, I have for him.

Prin: "No one would like an ugly ogre like me. Plus, he deserves someone prettier.. and like I said we're just frien--" I said looking down at my hand, when I got cut off by ella.

Ella: "Okay, only someone who likes SOMEONE. would say something. like THAT!"

Jul: "Now, were definetly getting more curious!"

Prin: "Then gurl, you betta stop that curiosity of yours. Do you know your curiousity can kill someone?" I said with a weird accent.

Lina: "YO JACK! OUR PRIN HERE LIKES YOU!" Lina shouted from the top of her lungs. I quickly lowered the volume of my phone.

Prin: "LINA! Why would you shout like that! If he was outside listening this would be really awkward for me.." I said lowering my voice.

Lina: "Oh yeah? If he is there? Then, jack probably already knows you like him."

Prin: "Well, first I dont have feelings for him.. I think. And He WILL find me weird if you keep shouting nonsense things, like that. Anyways I'll call you crazy goons later. I have something else to do." I said waving to them in the screen.