~||Chapter 3: Los angeles||~

*Pj's POV*

So after a few weeks, we are finally MOVING! I packed my stuff and put all my clothes and accesories in a box as well as our other stuff. The moving vans arrived and took all our stuff.
I came out my room, then came downstairs seeing my mom and dad talking, while my little sister and twin brother is in the sofa watching tv. ( I forgot to mention that I have 2 siblings, one of them is my twin brother☺)

"Heyyy guys! Are you all ready to move?" I said walking downstairs.

"Pretty much! But I will still miss this place though." My twin brother Dezz said.

"Of course we will! This place is our childhood." I said in a sad voice.

"Cheer up all of you! It'll be a good place. I promise! And all of you will have your own rooms so you don't disturb each other." Mom said lighting up the mood.

"Wait, why are we even moving?" Lily said.

"Well, Because your dad has his new job there and He has a bestfriend who also lives there, who is a manager. We will also be living very close to them It'll be nice!" Mom said smiling.

"Now, eat your breakfast and get ready to leave!"

I walked upstairs and called my bestfriend alisson.

~Phone Convo~

P: "Heyyy!"

A: "ILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Alisson said in a sad and loud voice.

P: "Ill miss you even more and your loud voice!"

A: "Im serious!! Take care and make sure you come back here to visit atleast okay?!"

P: "Of course I will and you know that!"

A: "Ill come there before you leave! Love you! See you later!"

P: "Love you too! See you!"

We both hung up and I went to check on my things for the fourth time.
When, some noisy child came in my room screaming.

"JESSICAAA!!! AHHHH!" Lily said walking into my room.

"Whaaaat?! And please stop screaming!" I shouted.

"Both of you please lower your voices! Its 6:35am in the morning and you guys are gonna wake the neighbours awake!" Mom said from downstairs.

"What is it lily?" I said to lily while tapping in my phone.

"Dad said I get to have my own PURPLE ROOM!" Lily said excitingly.

"Okay?" I said annoyed.

"And we will get to visit his friends house!"

"Okay, okay now please calm down and get ready.."

"Ready for what?" Lily said raising an eyebrow.

"Ready.. FOR THE TICKLE MONSTERRR!" I said pulling her, then started tickling her. Causing her to laugh so loud.

When it was time to leave, we all went into the car. Mom said its gonna be a really long ride. I made sure I brought my headphones and powerbank. Lily sat on my left with Dezz on her left. While we were on our way there, I posted a pic of me and my twin brother in instagram. When someone unexpectedly commented.

"Who's that?"
"My twin brother 😂" I said replying back to jack's comment.

Who did he think it was? I said chuckling to myself.

As I was about to close my eyes as sleep started to take over me.
I heard a *ding* as I looked over to my phone seeing.

"Jack Avery: Hey :)"