~||Chapter 21: Owwwww.||~

Continued...

I stepped out of the car and the boys were about to come out too, But I stopped them. "You guys can stay here in the car, I won't take that long anyways." I said putting my hands out signaling them to stay. "Alright, they can stay. But im still coming." Jack said stepping out of the car too. "Fine, we'll stay just because jacks with you. So we know your safe." Daniel smirked. "Pffftt, Its my own house." I rolled my eyes as me and jack made our way inside.

I walked towards the flower pot near the front door and followed what mom told me. And like she said the keys we're under the flower pot. I unlocked the front door as we walked in. "Wooahh, Nice interior decorating." Jack said looking around.
"Haha, thanks I guess." I said walking upstairs. As I was walking up the stairs, I looked down at jack who is currently following me and saw that his still looking around. And just thought to myself. 'Woah.. I just noticed how sharp his jawline is.. UGHH. Damn it JESS. Why do you keep doing this to yourself?! I said fighting with my inner self once again for even thinking such thing. As we made it up to my room.

I twisted the door knob as we walked in. I went straight to my closet and took my pink adidas bag to put part of my clothes at.
As looked at my baby pictures hanging on my wall. I smiled and continued choosing which one to bring with me. As I sat down on the bed and fixed my bag properly. As jack went to take a seat beside me with a bunch of my framed old pictures. "Is this you?" He said pointing at the first picture. "Yep! Sadly." I laughed popping the P. "You look so cute and chubby." Jack said laughing. As he said that I looked at him with a seriously on my face as he chuckled. And moved on to the next picture. Oh.

"Oooh, and who's this? Your boyfriend?" He said pointing at the boy next to me at middle school. "Shut up, I told you I never had a boyfriend. And that's my twin brother, dezz." I chuckled. "Ohh. Really? I never met dezz. Even when you first came to our house. Why is that?" Jack asked curious. "Well, he had tons of stuff to do and his not much of an outdoor person." I explained and laughed.

"NOW, im sure this one is your boyfriend. Why does he look kinda familiar?" Jack said showing me the 3rd picture which is not really in a picture frame. I looked over at the picture and saw hunter and me on tour from before.

"Oohh. That's just hunter, He is NOT my boyfriend. His an old friend of mine from a previous tour a long long time ago. Haven't seen that guy in so long. And I haven't been able to make contact with him or haven't seen him since." I said kinda sad, kinda missing him.

*Jack's POV*

"He's not your boyfriend eh? What's his name again? Hunter what?" I asked.

"Hunter Holland. You probably saw him somewhere, that's why he looks kinda familiar to you." Jess said looking down. I looked at the picture where her and this hunter dude has his arm around her. Ughh. I already dont like him. Wait what? I mean he just does'nt look trusting specially with that arm of his is around her. I can tell she use to like him. The way she's smiling in the picture, the way her happy expression suddenly changed into a sad expression when she remembered about the hunter dude. I wonder if they had anything between them? She's so easy to read damn. At first I thought it was her ex-boyfriend even if she said she did'nt have a boyfriend before. But still, I'd feel better if he was an ex and rather have her hating him, instead of a bestfriend to her. What am I saying. That was a really rude thing to say. I kinda have this feeling inside me, that makes me wish that I was the guy who knew her since then. Wishing I was her bestfriend. But I know her now and im gonna make it count while it still lasts.

*Pj's POV*

"You liked him." Jack said out of no where. I looked at him schocked as my eyes widened. But I could'nt answer anything. How did he--

"I can tell by your expression and how you reacted." Jack said looking down at the picture.
Am I that easy to read?! What the--

"You know, your pretty easy to read."
Shit. What the. And I officially announce Jack Avery as a mind reader. I mean I obviously DON---

"You know, I don't have any power of mind reader or whatever, but putting together your expressions and your reaction in this hunter guy. I can tell you liked him." Jack said. *ehem*
*Proffesional, Mind reader mr. Avery.

"Look we were just bestfriends and beside--" I said trying to explain when we heard something break in the other room. Me and jack looked at each other with our eyes filled with concern. "Who is---" I said as jack cover my mouth with his hand.
"Shhhhh." He said whispering. I nodded as we slowly tip toed to check the rooms, until we got closer to the sound and ended up at my little sisters bedroom. I took whatever nearby weapon I can find and ended up with a baseball bat and jack ended up with frying pan. He kinda looked like rapunzel from the movie tangled, but with curly and somehow kind of short hair. ( im gettin' childhood movie vibes wth.😂)

As we carefully walked in my little sisters room. Someone suddenly jumped infront of me. "BOO!" I quicky shut my eyes in fear and shockness and without recognizing their face, I hit him straight in the face with a baseball bat. I heard the body fall and the person squirm in pain as I slowly open my eyes. "Ugh.. jess.." Jack said tapping me, as I turned around and faced jack as he points to the stranger with a whoops kinda expression across his face while biting his lower lip.

I lift one eyebrow up and turn around as I see zach sitting on the floor rubbing his head with jonah beside him. "Owww.. jess.. what the heck! What was that for?" Zach said still rubbing his concussioned head. "ZACH! I AM. SO. SORRY. We just thought that maybe a stranger got in here or something.." I said trying to explain. "Well.. technically im.. NOT.. a stranger.. or am I??" Zach said a lil unconcious, getting up as jonah helped him.

"Wow.. that was a pretty strong hit jess." Jonah laughed. "I said im sorry.. Plus, you scared me that's another reason why I hit you." I said guilty. "If I knew that getting hit on the head with a baseball bat was the consequence of scaring you, then I would'nt have done that in the first place." Zach said still rubbing his head. "Look Zach. Im REALY sorry.. Is your head okay?" I said getting close to zach and scanned his head and tried to massage it. "Oww!" Zach exclaimed. "Well you have to massage it before it leave a huge lump on your head." I said as Daniel and and corbyn walked in. "Woahhh, what did we miss?" Corbyn said looking at zach massaging his head. "Well, Jess hit zach in the head with a baseball bat really hard causing zach to fall down and have a concussion on his head." Jack chuckled. "It was an ACCIDENT. By the way, where were you guys?" I said trying to change the topic. "Well, we were just in the toilet fixing our hair and we heard someone getting hit so we came here right away." Daniel laughed. "Ughhh.. You know what ill go downstairs and get e ice. I'll be right back." I said about to go out when someone grabs me by the arm as I turn around. "I'll.. come with you." Jack said staring at my eyes.

"Well.. no its alright. Just stay here with zach and jonah. And if you guys don't mind daniel and corbyn can you get the pink adidas bag in my room and then you guys can join me downstairs." I suggested politely. "Alright, but we don't know which way is your room." Corbyn questioned. "Just take a left and then straight and then turn right, and you should see a door that say's P. J. that way you'll know." I said as both of them nod and walk out the door. We all look at each other, as I get up and start walking out the door. "Stay here until daniel and corbyn come and.. if I don't come back in 5 minutes.. Then, expect me being kidnapped." I chuckled jokingly as 3 of them roll their eyes.

~Author's Note:~
Its about 5 MONTHS since I last updated and I would just like to apologize BIGTIME to ya'll. Ive been so inactive and just had 0% motivation to write stories rn. Also another reason is prob cuz I just moved lanes. *guilty smile* I officially fell inlove with daniel and just couldn't but move lanes. 😅 Trust me I still love jack, but rn all I wanna do is make another story for dani. 😂

● I know most of ya'll reading this story are obviously a jack's girl.. but would it be alright if I added dani as a 2nd male lead or something? I just need to know you guys opinions, but really I don't mind comtinuing this story for ya'll jackypoo's girls since I still have a lot in mind for this book. ☺☺ let me know in the comments below!!

Also I felt really guilty cuz.. even tho ive barely been publishing and barely BEEN active.. most of ya'll are still contiuing to read and VOTE so I felt guilty and just really wanted to plublish a  new chap for ya'll. 😄 So here ya go lovahhhss!! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!!! 💜

~CraftyP