~||Chapter 4: Close to him||~

*Pj's POV*

I came down as I see my siblings sitting in the our living room.

"This place is amazing!" I said happily.

"Yep! Oh! And all of you get ready! We're gonna be having dinner in your dads friend's house!" She said smiling.

"Alright!" I went backup stairs and quickly went to check on my social media's when I saw fan accounts shipping jack and aspen. The daughter of their manager. I saw their vidssaying their only friends but it somehow made my heart suffer. My brain started to think of so many stupid things. I didnt even know ehat was going on. I put down my phone and calmed myself down.

I went to my closet while thinking does jack like that aspen girl? What if they like each other? WAIT. What am I thinking? I just met jack and Im just a normal girl who he just happened to meet at the mall. Im a nobody. I snapped ouy of my head and changed into some off shoulder top and some skirt, then put on some natural makeup, then curled my hair. I took my purse and my phone and finally went downstairs.

"Hey jess! Looking beautiful dear!" Mom said smiling.

"You look so pretty!" Lily siad hugging me.

"Aww thanks!" I replied hugging lily back.

"Maybe way too pretty? The boys might fall inlove with you!" Dad said chuckling. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

Finally, we were all ready to leave. Dezz stayed at home since he dont really like going outside. And he had much school work to do. Not to mention that all who does is play video games.

***

I was about to walk towards our car when dad stopped me.

"Where are you going?" Dad said laughing.

"To the car?" I said lifting an eyebrow.

"Their only a few blocks away you dont even have to use the car. Actually never mind lets just use the car. It is way too hot outside." Dad said chuckling. "Alright then." I continued as I approached our car.

We drove towards the even more huge house next door. As dad rang the doorbell as a man kinda older than him opened the door.

"Hey! How are you dennis! Welcome and your family! Please come in!" He said with a smile while giving my dad a hug and a normal handshake that boys usually do when they meet their fellow men.

"Thanks david! C'mon guys." Dad said smiling looking at us as we went inside.

We walked in to this huge living room, even more bigger to our living room. As I layed a foot on their shiny floor. I smelled the beautiful svent of their house, as it made me feel relaxed. When I walked in I saw 5 familiar faces looking at me...

*Jacks POV*

We were waiting for the visitors as me and the guys were sitting in the sofa, when we heard the doorbell. Me and the boys looked at each other as david ealked towards the door.
"They're here!" David smiled excited to see them.

A tall man, his wife, a cute little girl and a unexpected beautiful person beside her walked in. I was shocked seeing her here. My mouth was wide open as she walked inside looking around.

When she saw us her lips turned into a bright wide smile. It made me smile back as she looked at us a little shocked too.

"Well, boys this is my old friend dennis and his family! This is his wife anne and their daughters! Oh? Where's your son?" David said with a bright smile.