~||Chapter 20: We're Glad||~

Continued...

"Wow, this taste pretty good actually." I said taking a sip suprised of how good it actually taste. "Yep, even if it had to cause jack and Jess cutting theirselves." Zach says chuckling.

"You.. see the secret recipe was to put a hint of jess and jacks blood." Corbyn said weirdly, trying to act smart. While I choked on my soup. Everyone looked at corbyn. "Corbyn I love you dude.. but.. you sound like a crazy maniac right now." Daniel said putting down his bowl of soup. "That's pretty cool and disgusting at the same time corbs." Jonah laughed giving him a thumbs up with a wink like the one in commercials. "DONT. EVEN. encourage him jonah." Jack said as jonah just giggled.

"Sadly, Im obviously joking. But what if I actually did that.. I would be like one of those crazy maniacs from the movies who eats their fellow human being's organs." Corbyn said moving his arms around like an octopus. As we all once again stared at him. "Alright corbyn what did you eat that it affected your brain that much?" Daniel said shaking corbyns head.
"Oh actually I at--" He said being cut off by daniel stuffing his mouth with veggies. "NOPE. You need nutrition AND some help. Im sorry dude, I love you but I gotta do what I gotta do, so that we can cure that amazing brain of yours." Daniel said forcing corbyn to chew all of that. "If the veggies doesn't work we can just take him to medical clinic." Zach said pointing at corbyn. I swear. These boys can be like a dad for a minute and turn into children that quickly in 3.870 seconds.

"Wait by the way.. where's liana?" I said as I realize that she's not anywhere to be seen in the kitchen or living room. "Ohh come on daniel, haw em ay sahpose to finish aww of thish, that yo pot ih mah mowth." (Translation: How am I suppose to finish all of this, that you put in my mouth."😂 this for the people who did'nt understand what he said.) Corbyn said trying to complete his sentence with his mouth full. "Sorry bean, but you gotta finish that." Daniel said crossing his arms. As I rolled my eyes.

"Oh liana? She left with aspen a few minutes ago. They were gonna go somewhere or something. I'm not really sure." Zach replied answering my question. "Ohhh.. thank anyway for answering my question." I said looking at zach.

"Anyways jess, how are you liking los angeles so far?" Daniel said looking at me and finally let go of corbyn. "Hmmmm. Well, Its been amazing actually. Im pretty happy here, you can say. Even if I miss my old friends and schoolmates back at my old hometown, specially allison and julia. But I guess this is my new town now. And I get to make new ones. And I got to spend my time with you guys and jack.. Plus, I have so much more places to visit here and im pretty excited." I said playing with my soup as I turn the spoon in circles in my bowl as I think of my friends back home and my new friends here like jack and all...
"We're glad..that you feel that way.." Jack said smiling at me. I look at him in relief. "Were happy we got to meet you too.. Oh. And speaking about visiting new places. Are you coming with us to the waterpark this friday?" Jonah said looking at me as I face him. "Oh yeah, Jack asked me about it and yeah I guess im gonna come. I have nothing to do anyways." I smiled happily. "Great! It'll be lots of fun! There's tons of huge waterslides there to try too!" Zach said excited. "Yep! And we get to try all of them if we want!" Daniel exclaimed.

We all continued to talk as it was time to clean up in the kitchen. Some of the boys was sitting in the sofa. Like zach and jonah. While jack, corbyn, and daniel was helping in the kitchen. When I saw Daniel washing the dishes, I kinda feel bad if I would'nt help after eating here and troubling them so I decided to come and help out. "Hey, is there anything I can do to help? I'll just wash the dishes for you." I suggested as daniel looks at me and smiles. "Nahhh its alright, I can handle this one." Daniel smiled rubbing the plates as it bubbles. "Its alright ill just continue it for you." I insisted about to take the dishes and wash it. But daniel holds my hand and smiles as he pull it away. "Jess, I told you. Its alright. Don't be too hard on yourself." He smiled.