~||Chapter 14: Grocery||~

CONTINUED..

*Still Pj's POV*
Me and jack headed out as he took the list from corbyn and his car keys to get going. He unlocked the car and opened the door for me. I smile at him saying thanks as I get in. Jack sits in the drivers seat and we start our way to the grocery store. "I did'nt know corbyn can be a real dad sometimes?" I chuckled. "Trust me he can be either the dad or the goofball of the group." Jack laughed.

"By the way I saw your lockscreen on your phone and saw your sisters pics. I could'nt help but get curious. Where ARE your families?" I asked curious. He smiled back at me with his brightest smile. "Well, our families all live in different states of the US. Since we were all old enough. Our parents let us live together." He replied answering my question. "My parents would never allow me to do something like that! Even if I was old enough." I laughed. "Trust me it took a lot of convincing. Bt since our families already knew it each other since we were little they agreed happily." He smiled.

"You knew the boys since you were little?" "Yep, we would meet up and hang out and all. But we only started to get closer when we lived together until it just became a band!" He explained. "Your so lucky to have friends who are already like brothers to you!" I said looking out the window. "They are brothers to me. And I love them so much." He said. I swear jack is such a good person. "Do you contact your family often?" I asked. "Yeah a lot actually. By the way I have three sisters." He laughed.

"Thats a lot of sisters!" I laughed back. "The oldest is sydnie, im the second eldest, then ava stanford and isla!" He smiled as he took a glance at me, then back at the road. "I've seen isla in the pic and she look so cute!" I exclaimed. "She is!" I was really happy since jack was telling me a lot about himself. I got to know him better and he also got to know me better.

"One time I spilled hot sauce on my brothers sandwich by accident and he ate and had tears in his eyes once he took a bite!" I laughed as jack laughed too. We both had a ton of talking and laughing until we finally met our destination. Jack got out and opened the door for me like a gentlemen. I got out as I smiled at him as I looked at where we were I looked at him confused.
As I saw that we are in a clothing shop. "Where are we?" I said confused. "Were gonna get you some clothes first obviously!" He said pulling my hand as we walk inside. Woooah. That's a lot of clothes.

"Well, go ahead and choose what you wanna wear!" Jack said pushing me a little. "I can't! Its alright jack you really dont have to buy me some cloth--" I said as I got cut off. "I told you I wanna Buy you some! So just go ahead!" He insisted with a bright smile across his face. We chose the clothes. And I chose some simple black tank top and some ripped jeans.

As Jack accidentally got some black tshirt as well. He looked at me shocked. "You like wearing black too?!" We both said at the same time. We looked at each other and blinked a few times. Then ended up laughing. "Your a goofball!" I laughed. "Hey and what's wrong with that?" He laughed putting his hands on his hips. "Nothing! I love goofballs!" I said as I realized I just said I love jack. He smirked at me. And lifted an eyebrow. "No, I meant.. I.. Nevermind!" I said blushing. As jack chuckled.

We went to the counter as jack payed for the clothes. I tried telling him once again not to but he once again insisted. While he was staring at me. "What?" I laughed. As suddenly moved his hand through my hair, removing the hair in my face and put it at the side of my ear. "Sorry, I had to help you with that." He said with a smile that can make any girl faint anytime. I ALMOST got a heart attack when his face was so close to me. But I tried my best to keep it cool, and NOT faint.

We looked back at the counter as we placed the clothes in the desk. The lady in the counter looked at jack, then at me. Then at jack again and looked at me once again."Thats so nice of you to insist and pay for your girlfriends clothes young man!" She said winking at me. "Thank you!" Jack said as he jokingly smirked at me."Umm- no.. he's not my boyfriend." I said shaking my head and looked at the lady. "Ooohh.. It seemed like it. But how gentleman of you to do that for her even if she's not your girlfriend! You should stick with him.. he's a good one!" She said whispering the last part at my ear.

But jack obviously heard as he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes as the lady continued to scan the clothes. We went out of the store as jack looked at me. "That was a cute conversation.." He smirked jokingly. I elbowed him jokingly as he laughed. "Hey!" He laughed. "Shut up!" I said walking faster to the car. When jack grabbed my arm. "You know you should stick with her advice." He said chuckling. I smirked at him jokingly. "Just unlock the car will you?" I said rolling my eyes. As he let go of me. He laughed and unlocked the car. As we got in. And made our way to the grocery store.

As I looked down at the paper bag where the clothes jack bought was and looked at jack. "By the way.." Jack took a glance at me waiting to continue what I was saying. "Thanks for buying me these clothes." I said smiling at him. He looked at me and gave me his cute smile. "Its no problem." He said looking back at the road. We got to the grocery store.

As wand I were picking up the stuff needed. Jack took a glance of the ingredients. "Why does it look like corbyn wants to cook a whole feast of food? What's the occasion? " I laughed pointing at the ingredients. Pointing at the ingredients. "Its because we have a guest in house obviously." Jack said with a stupid smile across his face. "Yeah right?" I said giggling as jack grabbed the basket.

Continued in the next chapter.. 》》

~Author's Note~
I am so sorry, But ill have to cut from right there! ;)
Sorry for the boring chapter, but lets just see what will happen to the story shall we?

Please continue and support this book! :)

And of course dont forget to leave a VOTE if your enjoying the book so far! ♡

If you guys have any Ideas for me to write, then I would be very happy to hear it! ☺

If ya'll wanna chat and talk about the wdw boys then my dms are always open for ya'll amazing people! And we can fangirl together! ♡

If you have a fan acc. Then, Please dont be shy and DROP your usernames! I'd be more than happy to check out your amazing fan pages! 😊

Here are some of my social medias:
Twitter: @prinncruz
Insta: @_prinncruz/@_prinnjz

If you want to get the next shout out? Then you have to be:
●Always active, always commenting and VOTING on this book. And always answering the daily question and getting the answers correct! ☺

Let's just continue and support the wdw boys together shall we? ;)
These amazing boys just make me way too happy! Their like my stress relievers with reality taking over my life. But im happy that we get to see their smiles. Their gonna turn into such amazing people. ♡

***

If you've read it this far, then here's your daily question!

How many sisters does jack have?

Drop your answers in the comment section if you know the correct answer and to let me know that you've made it till the bottom! ♡

Who knows might even get the next shoutout? ;)

#Limelights stay strong!
Much love for ya'll fangirls out there! ♡

~Love CraftyP 💕