~||Chapter 12: Tickle monster!||~

Do you guys still like the book? I still have 10 more chapters that is still not published yet for you guys, But, I just really wanna know what are you guys thoughts on this book and if you guys are really intrested in the book?☺

Continued...

*Still Jack's POV*
"If it was another girl that you did that accident to they could've gotten you into prison or something!" She said jokingly. "I promise that won't ever happen again! Im really sorry! This is really embarassing." I said continuesly apologizing. "Stop apologizing! Look jack I trust you and I forgive you." She said looking through my eyes. And gave me a quick smile as she continued doing my hair. Until, from there I realized that I didnt know what she was doing with my hair anymore. "Holddddd on! What are you doing with my hair again?" I laughed touching the top of my hair, It was parted in to two. "Ummm nothing!" She said trying not to burst out laughing and turned her eyes playfully away from, I lifted an eyebrow knowing she did something. And as I went to the mirror. I stood there shocked as I saw two curly piggy tales sticking out of my head. She started to burst out of laughter. She looked pretty cute while laughing, now that ive realized it. As I saw her lying down my bed. I thought of a plan of revenge..

*Pj's POV*
When jack told me the truth I was shocked of course. But I knew he didn't mean to do it. I trust jack. I dont know why But I do trust him for some weird reason. Something inside my head was telling me that jack's a good guy.

I decided to forgive him. And I told him that he did'nt need to explain. I understood him. When I told him that I trust him and that I forgive him. He gave me one of those calm, relaxed, shocked but somehow relieved smile. I just can't be mad at him even if I try too. He's too... CUTE. "You know you look so cute when your nervous and shocked at the same time!" I joked. "Hey!" He said looking away hiding his face. As we were talking. He suddenly remembered about his hair.
Oh dear god. Help me to not burst from laughter.

As he realized that, He eun his hand through his curly hair. And felt the pig tales, He looked at me concerned and a little scared of what I might have done to him. As I was trying my bestest of the best, to not burst out laughing. At first I could'nt decided on a hairstyle. I was about to make a manly bun for him but instead of doing a manly bun, I wanted to play with him a little and tease him. So instead I ended up with two piggy tails on his hair. As he looked at the mirror shocked. His reaction was priceless.

Until, I could'nt help it anymore that I finally burst out of laughter. I lie down at the bed laughing my butt off. "What did you do to my hair?!" He said in a still shocked face as his mouth turned to an O, his left hand on his forehead and his other on his hair. "I made you look cuter!" I laughed. "You did NOT make me look cuter!" He jokingly replied frazing the word NOT. He took off the two loombands on his head as his hair stood up by itself and his curls turned into two puffy horns like the evil villian in sleeping beauty. I laughed even harder when he looked at my direction. "You know.. what your- hair.. look- like right now?" I said trying to complete my sentence as I was running out of breath from laughing too much. "What?" He said lifting an eyebrow and crossing his arms. "The evil villian from sleeping beauty! Now I can call you that, but instead Ill add in the curls.. CURLY HEADED EVIL VILLIAN." I said laughing even harder of whatever I just called him, that I had to put my hand in my stomach to sooth the laughing pain. "YOU THINK. THIS IS. FUNNY?" Jack exclaimed. I looked at him one more time and could'nt help myself. I smile at him and laugh. But only a little. "A little bit.." I said covering my mouth with my hands. Stopping myself from laughing more, Since I really needed to breath. Jack stood up from the floor and faced me.

"You know.. what would be.. tragic?" He said with a mischievious, revenge, smile across his face as he saw me lying on his bed. Uh. Oh. "What?" I said as I stopped laughing and was kinda scared of whatever he meant and what his thinking. "You think this is funny right? Then I'll show you FUNNY!" He said getting closer. "What do yo--" I said lifting an eyebrow, thinking has he gone mad or something? Trying to rethink what he meant, I sat there clueless.. Until I finally realized what he meant as he got closer putting his fingers out into a octopus. I cut my sentence knowing he meant.. and was about to run but. "HERE COMES THE TICKLE CURLY HEADED EVIL VILLIAN!" He said attacking me. "WAIT.. WHAT.. AHAHA I-- WAIT-- NO-- STAHP! AHAHA-- JACK!" I said not being able to run or finish my sentence as he pulled me by my waist stopping from getting away and kept tickling me causing me to uncontrolably laugh continuesly.

"AHAHHA JACK.. WAIT.. STOP.." I tried to escape from him and his tickles but soon he was right on top of me.. He put one leg on the side of my body and the other on the other side. I was right underneath him. There was a space between my chest and his. He held down both my wrists.

"Say JACK IS THE COOLEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!" Jack exclaimed. "What?!" I said still laughing. "SAY IT AND ILL STOP TICKLING YOU!" I was'nt obviously gonna let the curly head noodlehead win the fight. "NEVER!" I said as I pushed him making him fall onto the side of the bed right beside me.

Now I WAS on top of him. Except I was kinda sitting on his stomach a little.. he did'nt really seem to bother though..

Next chapter... 》》

~Author's Note:~
So, if yall all know, YASS BISHES THE BOYS RELEASED THERE NEW SONG 'THESE GIRLS AND FREAK IM OBSESSED. It has currently reached 9.3 Million views in just 1 week, and seriously they have gotten so freakin' big. 😢

Also im sorry that you guys have to wait for the other chap to be published! I am still trying my best to try and update for ya'll! And my data just finished but GOODNEWS, soon our wifi will be back, hopefully.. 😂 And I wont have to get anxiety about how I cant see the boys faces on my screens, even though my gallery is filled with them. 😋

Also im still thinking of ideas and twists to put in this story so tune in for it! ;)

And if you guys have any ideas for me to do then, I'd be happy to hear your ideas! It would be much appreciated. ☺

Don't forget to leave a VOTE if your enjoying the book so far!

Dont be a silent reader and tell me your thoughts? I just love reading your comments. ♡

You can get a shout out if ive seen that you've been active and always commenting and voting in this book! ☺

Here are my some of my social medias if you ever wanna chat or dm me! And we can always fangirl together! ;)

Twitter: @prinncruz
Insta: @_prinnjz/_prinncruz

●If you have a fan acc! Then, Dont forget to drop your USERNAMES! And I'd be more than happy to check out your fanpages! 😊

Lets continue and support the wdw boys together shall we? ☺

#Limelights will continue and support each other!

Forever will be obsessed with these amazing sweet boys! ♡

If you've gotten it this far! Then, I have a fraze for you to answer!

I SAID BOOM BOOM.. And lemme here ya say ________?

Don't forget to leave your answer in the comments section to let me know you've read it this far! ♡

Much love for ya'll amazing #limelights out there! ♡

~Ciaooooo 💕