~||Chapter 6: Last night?||~

*Pj's POV*
After a few weeks of meeting the boys and having an absolute great time with them.
I woke up asking myself if its worth it to get up? Hmm. Probably? I stood up turning left usually where my bathroom should be? But ended up hitting my head really hard on a wall. What the heck is going on? Seconds later of unconciousness. I wake up oncee again hearing 5 voices arguing.

"Is she okay?"
"I think she's dead"
"Shut up zach"
"Dude why was she in your bed again?"
"Cuz she needed sleep lastnight, okay!"
"Are u sure about that? Or is there something else you wanna tell us?"
"Shut up jonah"

I slowly open my eyes, seeing 5 blurry faces.

"Look she's waking up!"
"Jess!"

Once my vision finally cleared up. I find zach, jonah, daniel, corbyn and jack staring at me. I rub my eyes a few times and quickly sat up.

"Guys? Where the heck am I?" I asked with a confused look pointing at the obvious question askingwhy am I not in MY room?

"In jacks and daniel room." Corbyn replied.
"Wait why?"
"Dont you remember last night you were way too tired, so I just let u sleep at my bed. And I slept at corbyns room. Dont worry your parents allowed you anyway. I called them before I let you slept through the night." Jack replied with a heartwarming and calming smile.
"So thats why my bathroom was'nt where I thought it was?"
"Yep, and that is also why you have a bright red concussion on your forehead." Daniel laughed.

I rolled my eyes as they all helped me get up. The guys went to take a seat. While I went straight to the bathroom. I washed my face and took a new spare toothbrush that the guys gave me.

I fixed my hair into a messy bun. I looked down at my old clothes from last night and didnt realize I was wearing a Dress. Since today is a full free day for us. Im glad that we atleast get this free day to rest.

That doesnt explain how I ended up in the jacks and the boys house? Wait did he say my parents allowed me? I have completely no idea whats going on. And where the HECK is my phone? I was still so confused. I cleaned my face and once I was finally done.

I got out as I was still feeling a little tired and sick. But I dont need the guys to know that. And make them worried. I dont recall what happened that much last night either tho. Ill need answers.

I walked into their living room. While they were all sitting in in a circle. I sat next to jack, seeing his warm smile just made me feel a little better. "Hey are you okay?" Jonah asked. "Yeah, you look tired and hows ur head." Zach asked a little worried too.

"Im fine its not that of a big deal." I lied. "Here take this." Daniel said walking in from the kitchen. Handing me a bag of ice to put on my forehead.

"Thanks daniel." I said smiling thankfully at him. As jack looks at me weird.
"Are u sure ur okay?" Corbyn asks.
"Im fine guys dont worry." I lied with a weak smile. A few seconds later. "Ughhh" I say rudely out loud by accident.

As I realize my disrespectful action. I get up really fast to try and apologize. But the moment I got up the world just felt like it was spinning. I laid back again closing my eyes with my hand in my forehead & stomach.

"Sorry guys, I have a really bad headache." This headache was probably from last night and from hitting my head in the wall this morning causing to forget what happened last night.

Everything was painful and the worst part is that all the guys can see. The moment I apologized they all looked at me. I was embarassed because I felt (and probably looked) disgusting.
I closed my eyes wishing this was all over and that I could go back home in my bed at home. As I feel someone getting close to me, warm hands suddenly touch my naked knee.

I open my eyes not knowing who this person is, as I see jacks smiling at me. Not only his hands are warm but even his sweet warm smile makes me feel relaxed. For a moment I felt fine, until the pain kicked back in again. I give him a quick smile that says thanks as I close my eyes once again."Are you sure your okay? Do u want anything?" Corbyn asked. I didnt want to ask for much considering how much trouble I already caused them. "Im fine.." I say hoping they couldnt hear my lies. "Guys, get up." Corbyn says responsibly knowing Im not feeling well. The boys soon go sit in the other side of the couch with jonah and zach. So that I can lie down properly.
"You can lie here for now. We'll leave u for now so u can rest." Corbyn says.

I felt like crying cuz they've all been so nice to me since the first day I met them. Everyone got up except jack. I did'nt mind his presence. I was about to close my eyes when everyone came back. Jonah walks in with a blanket in his hands. I smile at him As he puts the blanket on top of me. As jack got up. I put the blanket in a comfortable shape of my body. Keeping my self warm. (Basically making the blanket rap my feet and go no further than my shoulders) As jonah sits beside zach. Jack walks back in once again.

"Hey, I quickly went to my room and quickly got this for you." Jack says with a pillow in his hand. I smile at him as he slides the pillow underneath my head. I was somehow familiar with this pillow and the scent. How ironic? As I laid my head its started to sink in. "Yesss nothing could be better than this." That was until corbyn came in with a red large bag in his hands. I looked at him and could'nt believe my eyes. no way that cant be a---. "Jess, Christina told me that girls love heating pads, which is why she forced me to buy these. It'll hopefully help you feel better?" Corbyn says handing me the heating pads as I put it in my stomach. It wasnt the time of the month yet. But it felt great.

~Authors note:~
So hopefully your enjoying the book! I am still trying to do my best and post more if the views get up a little faster?

Anyways, what do you guys think will happened? How did jess end up waking up in the wdw boys house? Hmmmm..

Also! Tune in for the chapter cuz its gonna be q long ride ;)

Andddddd don't forget to leave a VOTE if your enjoying the book so far! :)

Dont be a silent reader and tell me your thoughts? I just love reading your comments. ♡

You can get a shout out if ive seen that you've been active and always commenting and voting in this book! ☺

Here are my some of my social medias if you ever wanna chat or dm me! And we can fangirl together! ;)

Twitter: @prinncruz
Insta: @_prinnjz/_prinncruz

Lets continue and support the wdw boys together shall we? ☺

#limelights continue and support each other even if your from another country! Were family here DUHHH!

If you have a fan acc. Then, dont be shy and drop your USERNAMES! I'd be happy to check out your fan accs! 😊

Forever will be obsessed with these amazing sweet boys! ♡

I Mean who's not OBSESSED with wdw right? 😍

***

If you've gotten it this far! Then, I have a daily question for ya'll! And since the boys are in tour rn! #SomethingDifferentTour here's your question!♡

Where do you want the boys to visit next?

Don't forget to leave your answer in the comments section to let me know you've read it this far!

Much love for ya'll amazing #limelights out there! ♡

~Ciaooooo 💕