~||Chapter 2: The amusement park||~

*Pj's POV*

Me and alisson woke up pretty early today, I opened up the curtains as the sunray peeps into my window.

"Morninggg alisson!" I laughed.

"Morning crazy pants!" She laughed with a morning voice.

"Wanna get breakfast After I take a shower?"

"Suree." She said slamming her face back to the pillow.

I went into the bathroom brushing my teeth, then washed my hair etc (spare me the rest of the details!)

I hopped into my ripped jeans and some comfy sweatshirt. I curled my hair and put a little wavy style into it  I went out the bathroom seeing alisson still in the bed tapping her phone. I jumped on the bed making her shocked almost dropping her phone.

"JESSSSICA!" She chuckled.

"ITS YOUR TURNNN! Now get your butt out of the bed and come downstairs for breakfast." I laughed.

***

I went downstairs as alisson took a shower and got ready.

I went downstairs smelling the scent of whatever mom is cooking.

"Goodmorning Jess." Mom said in a happy voice.

"Morning mom. What ya cookin?"

"Oh its a new recipe! Just try it and tell me what you think?" She said handing me the plate with the delicous food on it.

"Ohh wow. this taste gooood." I said taking a bite of whatever im eating.

"Goodmorning~" My little sister sang as she walk downstairs.

"Great! She's gonna have a concert again early in the morning." I sighed.

"Hiii mom! Hi jessica!" She said happily.

"Okay! Im going upstairs see you all later!" I said walking upstairs checking on alisson who is still not done getting ready.

I sat in my phone seeing jack's new pic with his little sister. I quickly liked it and commented "adorable."
He replied with a "thanks!"

As I was lost in my thoughts smiling all by myself looking like a crazy person. Alisson came out without me noticing.

"Whats up with you smiling all by yourself?"

"Ohh nothing! Anyways wanna go down mom has a new recipe and it taste Pretty good!" I said popping the p.

"Well I'd be delighted!"

We went downstairs and alisson tried moms new recipe and agreed with me that it tasted pretty good. Finally we went out the house to go to the park, I changed into a more comfortable black tank top by the way because of the temperature outside. We went to alissons car and she drove us to the park.

•••••

We were just walking by as I heard 5 angelic voices singing, I was trying to sneakily listen to where it was coming from until the voices started to get louder.

"Jess watch out!"

Alisson screamed at me. I snapped out of my mind and did'nt realize where I was going as I my body bumped into someome else causing my phone and wallet and myself to hit the rough ground.

"I am so sorr-- sorry.."

As I looked up to the frowning curly headed boy who helped me pick up my stuff. He lend his hand out to help and I obviously happily took it.