~||Chapter 13: Brunch||~

CONTINUED..

*Still Pj's POV*
"SAY JESS IS THE AWESOME-ST Girl in the world and that I did GREAT with you hair!" I said still holding him down. "JESS is the most Awesome-st PRINCESS in the world! And she did HORRIBLE with my hair!" Jack looked at me smirking and trying not to laugh.

"UGH! Fine THEN." I said as I looked at him giving him the same mockingly mischievious smirk. And started to tickle him. Fun fact, Jack is a really ticklish person. His face went from pink to red in seconds. "AHAHA.. OKAY.. AHAH.. FINE.. JUST.. AHAH.. STOP!" Jack practically begged. I still held him down hostage to make sure he would'nt do anything fishy. "Jess is the most.. awesome-st girl in the world.. and she did GREAT with my hair.." Jack said out of breath. I got off him, but he looked a little.. nvm.

*Jack's POV*
As jess got off of me it was bittersweet. I could finally breath with her not being on top of me anymore. With all the laughing and stuff, But I still wanted her their. For some weird reason. Its just hard to let go of a fun and bittersweet moment sometimes. I did enjoy every second of our funny and sweet moments together though.

I watched jess get up as she fixed her. Sorry. MY hoodie. And went to the bathroom, but did'nt close the door. I got up and followed her. I found her doing something with her hair. "Be careful now.. you would'nt want to mess up your own hair would you?" I smirked jokingly.

She was bending forward and letting her hair droop. She was gathering her hair from a weird position but yet still managed to leave one hand to poke me in the stomach. "Shut up noooodlehead!" She joked. "Hey now. I don't even know if im still a noodlehead considering what you just did my hair!" I laughed.

She gave me a playful eyeroll, then stood up and made her hair go at her back and soon twisted it. She made it go In circles and the result was what was it called again? A messy bun? But as she teased it a little more it looked.. kinda.. somehow.. cute on her. She looked in the mirror to check for some loose hair and im guessing at the corner of her eye she saw me. She turned to face me and gave a cute and genuine smile. I put my hand on my neck and looked at the mirror. I fixed my hair a little. "Your hair look so cute, even when its shaped like the evil villians horns!" She laughed once again. "Woowww!" I said rolling my eyes as I fix my curly hair.

We went out back to the bedroom and she sat on my bed and looked at my phone. "Woah! its 12:10 already!" She said when she turned on my phone. "I guess time just really does go fast when your having fun?" I smiled. She giggled a little and laid on my bed. She took my phone and what I was guessing was probably a ton of selfies. "Heyyy!" I said as let go of my hair and tried to grab my phone from her. Suprisingly she gave it back?

"I made your phone 30% more cooler!" She said confidently crossing her arms. "Oh really?" I said getting closer to her jokingly. To try and trick her that I will tickle her once again. As she was looking at my eyes and I was looking at hers suddenly jonah walked in.

"Hey guys--" He said shocked. As his mouth shape turned into a smirk. "Am I interrupting something?" He smirked. "Shut up jonah. What is it?" I asked stepping away from jess nervously. "Well, corbyn actually needs someone to go out and buy the ingredients and veggies for brunch. But he said, if you dont mind jack. You can come with me and we will go buy the ingredients to cook with." Jonah continued as he crossed his arms.

"Well, I can just take jess with me and we will go buy the ingredients and stuff for everyone since we also need to get her some new clothes to wear." I said smiling at jess. "Oh no, I dont mind coming with you to buy the stuff. But I don't have any money to buy new clothes and I can just quickly get back home and get some Clothes from there and quickly change." Jess explained.

"Its alright. I want to buy you some clothes anyway. And you cant just go on the whole day just wearing shorts and a oversized hoodie." I smiled showing her I understand. "Ok I guess so I can go?" She said giving up and turned her head and smiled at me. "Alright we'll get going just tell corbyn to give us the list of stuff we need to buy and all. And we'll get going" Jonah nodded as he left the room.

I turned around to look at jess. "You don't have to buy my new clothes you know?" She smiled. "But I want to." I smiled back as she thanks me. We went to the boys back in the living room and took the list of stuff to buy as jess and I went off to the store.

*Pj's POV*
I told jack he did'nt need to buy me clothes since I can just get it from my house. But he still insisted to. His such a sweet heart. Me and jack was given the responsibility to buy the ingredients for whatever corbyn was gonna cook for brunch. I swear. That guy can be a real dad sometimes even though his only the second eldest of the all the boys.

Next chapter.. 》》

~Author's Note:~
How are ya'll liking the book so far?
If ya'll have Ideas for this book! I would be very happy to hear it! And it would be much appreciated. And dont worry you will also get credits! 😊

And of course if you want to get the next shout out! Then, I have to see that your always:
●Commenting and voting in the chapters
●Answering the daily questions and getting the answers correct!
●Active and tuned in for the book
●Followed my social medias ☺

And if you wanna chat and just wanna talk about wdw and fangirl together! Then my dm's are always open! Here are some of my social medias:

Twitter: @prinncruz
Insta: @_prinncruz/@_prinnjz

●If you have a fan acc! Then, Dont forget to drop your USERNAMES! And I'd be more than happy to check out your fanpages! 😊

***

If you've gotten it this far, then here's a lyric I want ya'll to finish!

And if the sky falls ill catch it just to steal you a ______?

Drop your answers in the comment section if you know the answer! And to let me know that you've read it this far! ☺

#Limelights stick together and support each other! If you have a fan account in insta or in any social media then drop your usernames and ill follow you! ;)

Much love for ya'll amazing fangirls out there! ♡

See you in the next Chapter!
~Ciaoooooo 💕