~||Chapter 15: Waterfight!||~

*Still Pj's POV*

We took the stuff as we made our way back home.
We walked into their huge kitchen as jack placed the stuff on the kitchen table. We both looked at each other confused as it was suprisingly quiet.

We walked in the living room and no one was there either. We heard laughing ang giggle sounds outside as we looked at each other and rushed our way outside. We stood there shocked and confused as we saw daniel, corbyn, jonah and zach soaking wet. As they were playing with water guns. They were shooting water at each other while laughing and giggling like children, while making each other wet. "What the heck are you guys doing?!" Jack exclaimed. The boys stopped and looked at us as we both stood there waiting for answers.

Jonah looked at corbyn and smiled at corbyn as he smiled back and nodded. "Hey guys.. someone is feeling left out with all the fun.. maybe.. we should let them join in?" Jonah said giving me and jack the same mischievious looks they give when ever their thinking of something stupid to do. "Yeahh guys.." Corbyn replied stretching the word as me and jack looked at each other with our eyes filled with concern. "No... NO don't you dare jonah.." Jack said grabbing my wrist and looked at me.

"We should run now.." He said as we tried running, but the boys all trapped us in a circle. Oh dang. They pointed their water guns at us, as they all sprayed it at us. Me and jack got soaking wet. We were mad at first, but we fell down to our knees laughing our butts off. "Do you.. guys seriously.. do this often? Cuz it.. really.. seems like it?" I said trying to complete my sentence, but was out of breath from all the running and laughing. "Maybe..." Daniel said innocently. As I tried getting up and get changed. "Hey, where are you going?" Jack said as they all stood there. "Gonna get changed." I replied not looking back at them. As, I suddenly felt cold water hit my back, once again. I turn my head and slowly look behind me, seeing jack holding a water gun pointing at me as he suddenly tries to hide it behind his back and smiles at me and whistles acting innocent. I looked at him with my mouth shaped in an O. "You DID. NOT. Just do that.." I said looking at him. While the boys all gasped. "I did'nt do that..." Jack said trying not to burst in laughter. "I think you just did jack.. And you gonna regret it." I said smiling and lifted an eyebrow. "Oh no bro.. you better get ready to run.." Zach said as he saw me getting close to jack slowly.. I looked at jack and smirked.

I turned to look at daniel and corbyn beside me and took their waterguns in 3.890 seconds. As I pointed both waterguns at jack..
His eyes widened. "Any last words?" I said with a mischievious smile. "NOPE. Don't think so!" He said trying to run away. "Alright then. YES it is, then!" I laughed as I chased him around the pool as he tried shooting water back at me, but failed since his watergun was already empty. I laughed as I sprayed him even more, making him even more soaking wet. The rest of the boys joined in and next thing I know we were all chasing jack. "WAIT. Why the heck are you all suddenly working together and chasing me at the same time?!" Jack said stopping realizing that we were all chasing him. "Uhhh, because she's chasing you and we wanna chase you too so we joined in to her side." Jonah replied. "Yep! Exactly!" Corbyn said popping the P. "But.. But.. What about me? Im your bandmate and yet im the one your chasing and instead tramed up with her." Jack pouted making a baby sad face. "Welp! That is exactly why your the one were chasing, jack." Daniel replied pointing the watergun once again at jack. As we all moved closer to him. "Wait! WAIT! But... I.. (Blah Blah blah)." Jack said trying to explain and held his hands out making us all freeze. We all stopped for a second. As jack was talking, I tapped Zach as I was pointing at jack. And behind jack was the pool. Zach smirked mischievously and nodded as he said the same to daniel beside him. As daniel passed the message. Until, they all got the signal. As jack looked at us and stopped talking. "Hold up. What are you all whispering about?" Jack said lifting an eyebrow. We all looked at each other and nodded. "Fine jack, you have your chance. Do you surrender?" I asked with a smirk. "NOPE.. Don't really feel like it." Jack answered with him sticking his tongue out. "Fine, you got your chance!" I smirked as we all went attacking him and pushed him into the pool. But jack got a hold of the hoodie I was wearing and pulled me into the pool with him as we both fell in the pool together. Causing a big splash.